Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. what.cd

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I only pray it is so because I've been reading comments by a bunch of "high userclass members" on "exclusive trackers" looking down their noses at Xanax because it doesn't cater exclusively to asshole like themselves and frankly it makes me want to vomit.

Jesus fucking Christ, why do the relatively small number of the same preening bittards have to dominate and ruin every fucking tracker?
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I only pray it is so because I've been reading comments by a bunch of "high userclass members" on "exclusive trackers" looking down their noses at Xanax because it doesn't cater exclusively to asshole like themselves and frankly it makes me want to vomit.

Jesus fucking Christ, why do the relatively small number of the same preening bittards have to dominate and ruin every fucking tracker?
    Have you considered starting your own tracker which would only allow members who are not interested in becoming members? That would extinguish all elitism from the start.

I promise to not be interested in becoming a member. Wholeheartedly.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    Just as well. I wouldn't let you become a member if you were the last woman on Earth, Ma'am.

Member. snicker

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    If you think about it, PTH is the Randian ideal community. What could be better?
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterquack View Post
    If you think about it, PTH is the Randian ideal community. What could be better?
    Off the top of my head I dunno, literately anything?

Oh course I'm not that bright. Like for instance, until the precise moment that you used the phrase "Randian ideal community" in the sentence, I never realized you were ghey.

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterquack View Post
    Off the top of my head I dunno, literately anything?

Oh course I'm not that bright. Like for instance, until the precise moment that you used the phrase "Randian ideal community" in the sentence, I never realized you were ghey.
    Since when were you so daft that you couldn't pick up on sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    What? Not What? What's Not What Not if Not What?
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 11-28-2016 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ellipses go here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    9028b001e4bff57c9244f99bf8838a5a.png

Do not get fooled by these purses. If WHCD and come back, it was only on his own domain What.cd

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    all members got 5 invites on Xanax/Apollo, and the site is doing weeklong freeleech. now is a good chance to get into that replacement site.

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    Xanax.rip: https://xanax.rip/index.php

Freeleech and five invitations all users!

Update 6 hours and 41 mins ago Hide

We deeply apologize for yesterdays shenanigans on the site, one of our moderator accounts was used to write a silly news message, give away freeleech tokens and 40.000 invites. Our database was in no way compromised.

Rest assured, that issue has been swiftly dealt with - so that we can continue building our community.

To help jumpstart the downloading, all download stats were reset and to encourage snatching we'll be doing a sitewide freeleech for a week!

We've restored email services, users should be able to recover their accounts and on that note we've also enabled invites, each member will receive five (5) invitations!

Forced SSL on the site is up, SSL for the tracker is currently undergoing testing and will be up soon.

IRCD is up and running and we're adding a few finishing touches so that it will be 100% ready for the masses.

Logchecker is on its way as well, we're currenly doing some finetuning and will go through some testing before we launch it.

Thank you for your patience. Thank you for all the uploads, the fantastic forum community and the genuine drive to make this site better. Keep up the amazing job, we could not have done this without you!

Please invite your friends so that they can take part in rebuilding the lost Our power is in numbers, the more the merrier! :love:

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast