Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I am still an involuntary celibate

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I told you a lot of things but strangely this seems to be the only one that stuck with you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    I guess that since I'm white and don't own a bike, none of the other information was relevant
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #23
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I guess that since I'm white and don't own a bike, none of the other information was relevant
    Was the Tranny on a bike?
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

4. Lounge   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I guess that since I'm white and don't own a bike......
    I find both of those statements difficult to believe, Miss. Thankfully I have an easy test for this. If you sing along then I know you are lying.

Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Well, I still haven't had sex. I still have one hope though: maybe my former brother-in-law will get me a prostitute.
    Wouldn't it be simpler and quicker if you had sex with your former brother-in-law?

Every time I pop in, you are banging on about not losing your vaginity, or is it virginity? I never know with you, Oleg.

Seems like you are just as sad today as you were all those years ago when I first had the misfortune to trip over one of your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Every time I pop in, you are banging on about not losing your vaginity, or is it virginity? I never know with you, Oleg.

Seems like you are just as sad today as you were all those years ago when I first had the misfortune to trip over one of your posts.
    Thankfully, this "misfortune" can be easily overcome by ignoring it
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Well this has taken something of a weird turn.
    I too thought so
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #28
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Honestly, I am disappointed in the whole lot of you. When the problem was fresh, it was fun to pick on him, but after this much time, we've entered a crisis state. In this crisis state, you still pretend to offer advice or help. How insincere.

Oleg, dear Oleg, I will be a true friend. I will dress up like a pretty lady and let you have sex with me.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoleyes
    If you're not against incest and nothing over all the time that I've known you makes me believe you might be, I hear that you're Mum will sleep with literally anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    I am against incest, of course...
    Look how beautiful she is: http://www.sex.com/pin/53612268-inocent-blonde . Unfortunately, I can't have her.
    Your mum's pretty hawt. You should be proud.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Wow,, Oleg. I remember about reading about this same problem like 7 years ago. I thought for sure you would have just "accidentally" walked in on your sister while she was showering or masturbating and gotten it over with by now.

Start saving them dollars. There's a stigma about paying for sex,, but trust me, running up in a pay-for-sex woman all bareback is a complete rush... Like playing Russian roulette I would guess.

About $40 is all it'll will take. You wouldn't believe the amount of self-esteem some females do not have.
    If I decide to pay for sex, does it mean I view other people as sexual objects? Is sexual objectification morally wrong? I wonder how I should view other people...
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast