Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I am still an involuntary celibate

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    I regret creating this topic. We all know there is no biological need for sex.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I regret creating this topic. We all know there is no biological need for sex.
    Well, it's needed for the survival of the species, but not for the survival of an individual.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Lounge   -   #43
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

You can try rubbing actual vinegar or lemon juice in those pits or other nether regions. I haven't tried it myself because who the fuck buys lemons? However, soaps are basic (alkaline or higher pH) due to sulfonates being the go-to micelle formers, and the raised pH promotes bacterial growth that leads to BO. Therefore, lowering the pH with acids (acetic, citric, etc.) should be a suitable prevention or maintenance method. Maybe even Coca Cola could work because of its phosphoric acid content, but I don't remember the pH or if it's low enough to be comparable to lemon juice.
    At this time of the morning, that didn't make much sense.
    Shut up and drink your vinegar, peasant.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I regret creating this topic. We all know there is no biological need for sex. We also know that all of us share one thing in common: we want others to care about us and we want to care about others. If I have sex with someone and then I'll never see that person again, will I be satisfied? I don't think so. People should have sex when they want to show their sexual partners that they truly care about them. This thread should have never been created.
    Consider the evolutionary path that brings the human population to its current existence. It is the drive to procreate, the ability to cope with hardship, the ability to avert danger and keep younglings alive until they can procreate, etc. that has become ingrained into the human psyche. Therefore, it shouldn't be surprising that we feel a sense of emptiness without companionship and suffering.

Our individual constructs aren't completely molded from nature though, so nurture or environment can augment or reverse these natural imperatives.

Lastly, we are self aware. Mind over testicles is all you need to combat the despair of virginity. Furthermore, hands over testicles offer temporary relief every time you find yourself in a rut.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    People should have sex when they want to show their sexual partners that they truly care about them.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I am just trying to say that since sexual objectification is morally wrong, it would be a good idea to have sex only in those circumstances when two people genuinely care about each other.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    I always genuinely care about my partner. The entire three min.. uhm, thirty minutes. On average.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    I always genuinely care about my partner. The entire three min.. uhm, thirty minutes. On average.

Three min sex , thirty minutes cuddle and cleanup, then right back to sports on the TV
    Or for Meg 2 min on the internet with Young'ins, and 20min cuddling with the wife

On the Care about coitus with each other thing ..
    If that were true, there would be no babies for LGBTQ2 adoptions

9. Lounge   -   #49
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    On the subject of gheys, I was watching Timeless on TV and now there's a lesbian character for literally no reason. Did somebody pass a edict that every single TV series must now contain at least one ghey character?
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    On the subject of gheys, I was watching Timeless on TV and now there's a lesbian character for literally no reason. Did somebody pass a edict that every single TV series must now contain at least one ghey character?
    I like better the boycott/complaints of African Americans/Canadians neglected on tv or movies, try to find a series on TV without one..

And this is not meant to be a racist thing/comment by any means, just an observation.....
    As for Fudge Packers or Muff Divers, they have always been on or introduced in TV shows
    Maybe you have become a wee bit more observant

Edit: Idol... What year did they go back to, and introduced a Rug Munch er??
    Last edited by shaina; 12-13-2016 at 08:03 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast