Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I am still an involuntary celibate

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Seeing how your posts here are basically one big testament to the objectification of women I think that ship might have already sailed.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Seeing how your posts here are basically one big testament to the objectification of women I think that ship might have already sailed.
    Attachment 172919

Attachment 172920
    Last edited by shaina; 12-05-2016 at 10:49 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    hey oleg,

the other day I saw funkins reply to a five year old post u made on some hush hush trackers advanced user forum, where u were happy to see some familiar faces. then someone else replied to point out you hadn't logged in in years and were probably never gonna see his reply. i was momentarily sad when i realized almost all those familiar faces stopped torrenting as well. i dont much care for private trackers anymore either but its sad to see these ghosts of when i was really involved, in a necro'd forum post 8(

but you're both still here! uwu
    Cheers claws. It was nice to come back to the internets and see some of the old familiar faces as well.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    I am against incest, of course... .
    But... Why?

Because society has told you that it's "wrong"?

Pfft...fuck that. If I gave into societal norms I would be living the so-called typical life, wife/kids/thousands upon thousands in debt to a house and 3 vehicles... Just because that's how I'm supposed to live.

Nah. Soon I'll be getting me a nice rv and living wherever the fuck I want from week to week. Screwing whoever I want from week to week. And showering and brushing my teeth as little as I want from week to week

But not to stray from the topic. Have you ever REALLY thought about it? I mean, sex with a family member might be some of THE greatest sex you'll ever have because you've been taught that it's "naughty"...

Well isn't sex out of wedlock or not for creation supposed to be naughty anyways? So why not go ahead and have the naughtiest sex imaginable? I say if you're attracted to a member of the family, go for it Oleg. You never know, that same family member may be thinking the same of you...

5. Lounge   -   #35
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Not giving into societal norms doesn't mean that you have to aspire to the lifestyle of one of Negan's reavers.
    I mean, the shops where you are right now will get restocked, and being clean feels good unless you've got a deviant French gene somewhere in your make-up.

Totally agree on the incest stuff.
    Oleg should post pics of his mom's tits as this is a sharing forum and although unlikely, there may be someone among us who hasn't seen them yet.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Wow,, Oleg. I remember about reading about this same problem like 7 years ago. I thought for sure you would have just "accidentally" walked in on your sister while she was showering or masturbating and gotten it over with by now.

Start saving them dollars. There's a stigma about paying for sex,, but trust me, running up in a pay-for-sex woman all bareback is a complete rush... Like playing Russian roulette I would guess.

About $40 is all it'll will take. You wouldn't believe the amount of self-esteem some females do not have.
    If I decide to pay for sex, does it mean I view other people as sexual objects? Is sexual objectification morally wrong? I wonder how I should view other people...
    Yes, yes and from behind bars.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Eh. I've found being clean constantly is overrated. I used to gag in the past at my hippy friends cuz of their B.O. But now I've realized a little crust behind the ears and some vinegar'y balls combined with a slimy asshole is not as bad as I used to think it would be to have.

I can never give up deodorant though, so I guess I'm just a poser in the eyes of the hard core scumbags.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I can never give up deodorant though, so I guess I'm just a poser in the eyes of the hard core scumbags.
    You can try rubbing actual vinegar or lemon juice in those pits or other nether regions. I haven't tried it myself because who the fuck buys lemons? However, soaps are basic (alkaline or higher pH) due to sulfonates being the go-to micelle formers, and the raised pH promotes bacterial growth that leads to BO. Therefore, lowering the pH with acids (acetic, citric, etc.) should be a suitable prevention or maintenance method. Maybe even Coca Cola could work because of its phosphoric acid content, but I don't remember the pH or if it's low enough to be comparable to lemon juice.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You can try rubbing actual vinegar or lemon juice in those pits or other nether regions. I haven't tried it myself because who the fuck buys lemons? However, soaps are basic (alkaline or higher pH) due to sulfonates being the go-to micelle formers, and the raised pH promotes bacterial growth that leads to BO. Therefore, lowering the pH with acids (acetic, citric, etc.) should be a suitable prevention or maintenance method. Maybe even Coca Cola could work because of its phosphoric acid content, but I don't remember the pH or if it's low enough to be comparable to lemon juice.
    At this time of the morning, that didn't make much sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I regret creating this topic. We all know there is no biological need for sex. We also know that all of us share one thing in common: we want others to care about us and we want to care about others. If I have sex with someone and then I'll never see that person again, will I be satisfied? I don't think so. People should have sex when they want to show their sexual partners that they truly care about them. This thread should have never been created.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast