Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You

Poster
    Thanks to

Paul, VB,

Jetje, ElJefe, CornerPocket

For keeping things going. It must have come as a bit of a blow when you were told that the verifieds would have to be taken down. The community could have fallen apart. I have enjoyed the forum just as much since it went. In fact it has encouraged me to look about more and get more involved. Not always a good thing.

I know there has been a lot of hard work going on in the background, to get us back on an even keel. To keep things going while you looked for solutions. Real ones not just some of the drivel you must have read, from me more than anyone.

I just thought I'd break with convention and say thank you to all of you. For all the unrecognised effort.

To you and to all of the other members. Keep this forum going, it's a community of people with similar interests. There are a lot of different characters, but that's what makes it interesting.

Good Luck

Cheers

JimF

PS Does anyone know what happened to the verifieds.

PPS Sorry I couldn't resist it.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Poster
    Your Welcome

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JimF@11 February 2003 - 18:26
    Keep this forum going, it's a community of people with similar interests. There are a lot of different characters, but that's what makes it interesting.

Good one Jim...might have to start putting that in outgoing messages to people.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    hey guys just to let you know im still herre, im just workin on the basement!
    ill be back soo ya guys! hope the veri's come back!

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Originally posted by JimF@12 February 2003 - 00:26
    Thanks to

Paul, VB,

For keeping things going. It must have come as a bit of a blow when you were told that the verifieds would have to be taken down. The community could have fallen apart. I have enjoyed the forum just as much since it went. In fact it has encouraged me to look about more and get more involved. Not always a good thing.

I know there has been a lot of hard work going on in the background, to get us back on an even keel. To keep things going while you looked for solutions. Real ones not just some of the drivel you must have read, from me more than anyone.

I just thought I'd break with convention and say thank you to all of you. For all the unrecognised effort.

To you and to all of the other members. Keep this forum going, it's a community of people with similar interests. There are a lot of different characters, but that's what makes it interesting.

Good Luck

Cheers

JimF

PS Does anyone know what happened to the verifieds.

PPS Sorry I couldn't resist it.
    lol i quote him... dankz for everyone who fixed my computer!.... lol....yes that is a big thanks... lol

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Poster
    NeoS

What is your problem.

This is a genuine post, thanking people for their efforts. If you can't cope with that, then that is your problem.

It may not be cool to say thank you in your world, but I don't have such a problem. I have said it before and I will say it again,

Thank you to :

Paul, VB,

for their efforts behind the scenes.

Cheers

JimF

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    u noe wat.... how would i noe... imma watch smallville now...

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Poster
    Soul814

Yes it is a big thanks. One day you may feel the same. You may express a similar sentiment. Or you may not. That's a matter for you.

Cheers

JimF

PS Or you may sit in corners whispering with your friends.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Well, since this is a thank you topic, I say

THANK YOU!
    For helping me with all my, um, forum needs!

Now if you want to welcome me, just sign up for neopets from my sig...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    THANK YOU EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast