Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Treasure Hunt

Poster
    Are we definetely on track? The reason I'm asking is, in 1969 Ted Kennedy was involved in a car accident at Chappaquiddick, which landed him in the lake, or river.
    BY CAR THROUGH A RIVER HE NOMINALLY CAME
    The key being nominally=Of, resembling, relating to, or consisting of a name or names. Therefore we'd be starting with Kennedy
    NOW SECOND IN LINE BEFORE PRESIDENT TWO
    IS THE LINK TO JAPAN AND THE JOURNEY FOR YOU
    Who was it that took over when Kennedy was assasinated?
    Did he make an historic trip to Japan?

I know shut the fuck up, we almost had it solved!!

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Poster
    O.K. i did some searching, Lyndon Johson took over after Kennedy was assasinated, but I could'nt find a link to Japan, but if you go to the Kennedy website Kennedy It's based in the U.K.
    Maybe this will lead nowhere, it may come back to were you guy's are now , who know's, I'm exploring both option's now, Thank's the fuck alot Ridd's

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Poster
    Yer welcome.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    Poster
    Has anybody got any further ? There's so many possibilities now, given what Tim came up with. I'm thinking that some of these sites we're being led to have changed significantly since this Treasure Hunt thing was put together and we'll have to do some creative puzzle solving to fill in the missing pieces.
    OR....................
    One of us can try to build an original, up-to-date challenge from scratch for the gang to solve. Whaddya think ?

5. Lounge   -   #65
    BANNED
    I tend to agree, sites change so much it can make it impossible to work out.

Go for it Ridds.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Poster
    now that sounds exciting... our own treasure hunt....

I'd be happy to help you Ridds if you decide to go with it.....
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Poster
    Excellent &#33; Where should we start Ang ? PM me with your ideas if you like.

Oh, and my apologies to everyone who put so much brainpower into that last one. I should have investigated it on my own first.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Poster
    Hi folks. Just a quick update on the Treasure Hunt.....Ang & I are working at a feverish pace to construct a truly entertaining and challenging trek for y&#39;all. It&#39;s tough to get together on it with the difference in our time zones, but we shall perservere and it will be ready soon.

Ridds. B)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567