Thread: Formal English

Poster
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@28 November 2003 - 21:54
    this calls for another "what country are you from" poll
    Poland one would have thought.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    ????

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+28 November 2003 - 21:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 28 November 2003 - 21:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@25 November 2003 - 13:19

Unfortunately this is impossible to control - as you may understand, there are thousands who are members and all from different country&#39;s.
    I find that very hard to believe.

In fact I am absolutely certain that there are at least half a dozen regular posters who are all from Scotland.

There are at least 1,627 from Australia, or it might be 3, I&#39;m not sure.

How can you substantiate this preposterous claim of your&#39;s. You are normally such a balanced individual, have you perhaps run mad at all. [/b][/quote]
    yepp - i&#39;m mad - but i got 2 nice pm&#39;s from this guy. Just goes to show you what civility and understanding can do instead of the fucking crap that spews out from some peoples lips

Am i angry - yepp
    Am i surprised - nope

Call me what you will, but i take some people very seriously here - unlike others. Allways have, allways will. Sometimes joking goes too far and we lose a lot of good people through it. I refuse to be part of that crowd.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by UKMan+28 November 2003 - 22:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 28 November 2003 - 22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@28 November 2003 - 21:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan
    @25 November 2003 - 13:19

Unfortunately this is impossible to control - as you may understand, there are thousands who are members and all from different country&#39;s.

I find that very hard to believe.

In fact I am absolutely certain that there are at least half a dozen regular posters who are all from Scotland.

There are at least 1,627 from Australia, or it might be 3, I&#39;m not sure.

How can you substantiate this preposterous claim of your&#39;s. You are normally such a balanced individual, have you perhaps run mad at all.
    yepp - i&#39;m mad - but i got 2 nice pm&#39;s from this guy. Just goes to show you what civility and understanding can do instead of the fucking crap that spews out from some peoples lips

Am i angry - yepp
    Am i surprised - nope

Call me what you will, but i take some people very seriously here - unlike others. Allways have, allways will. Sometimes joking goes too far and we lose a lot of good people through it. I refuse to be part of that crowd. [/b][/quote]
    My apologies

Just having a bit of fun on a Friday night after a particularly hard week at work.

I will keep my fucking crap away from you in future.

Once again, my apologies if I have caused you any upset or anger.

Cheers

JimF

5. Lounge   -   #35
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I dont think i would have answered anyones elses post anyway J,Pol - i know your joking - i do anyways, this is the whole point. Just read all of the answers above and you will see how we have insulted one good individual away from this board because of jokes and god knows what else.

Your a great guy, i respect you, one of the few we can have an intelligent conversation with - if somewhat dry, there are others too - but sometimes we go too far.

Like i said, i have 2 PM&#39;s from the original poster - food for thought dont you think?

This is a very close subject for me.

You havnt offended me J,Pol, i dont think you would anyways, you were just the one i had to reply to. Take that as a sign of my friendship.

Peace
    UKMan

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    Can anyone understand me??
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

7. Lounge   -   #37
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by fugley@28 November 2003 - 21:47
    Is that rhetorical Fuga?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+28 November 2003 - 21:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 28 November 2003 - 21:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fugley@28 November 2003 - 21:47
    Can anyone understand me??&nbsp;
    Is that rhetorical Fuga? [/b][/quote]
    No Bigboab it was not rectorical it came from me head&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

9. Lounge   -   #39
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by fugley+28 November 2003 - 21:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 28 November 2003 - 21:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bigboab@28 November 2003 - 21:49
    <!--QuoteBegin-fugley
    @28 November 2003 - 21:47

Is that rhetorical Fuga?
    No Bigboab it was not rectorical it came from me head&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I was only arsing.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by ramon37@25 November 2003 - 12:16
    INNUENDO IS FORMAL ENGLISH, and I bet I knew the word long before you were born.
    I thought an INNUENDO was an Italian suppository?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast