Page 1 of 47 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Riddler's Brainteasers...episode 1

Poster
    Hello to all you faithful riddlers. After 5 different Gauntlets, 211 pages of countless riddles, 3115 replies and a superstar cast of riddle-solvers, I am officially beginning a new chapter of my Lounge Lizard life ! Much to the chagrin of The Wizard I'm sure, I cna no longer contain the urge to post all manner of brainteasers, puzzles and perplexing peculiarities ( sorry, I just spit )
    A million thanks to all who accompanied me on this riddle quest and apologize to those who may be disappointed with this transformation.
    Fear not however, my fellow loungers, for I am certain we can have just as much fun with this one.

The Gauntlet is dead..........long live The Gauntlet

And now, without further spam,
    Brainteaser number one;

The dinner guests watched in horror as Susan broke both of her husband's arms with a swing of a baseball bat. Afterwards she got praise from everyone, including her husband.

What happened here?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    her husband was in the grip of some sort of trap, and breaking his arms was the only way to free him

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Deja Vu????

Yogi

4. Lounge   -   #4
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    i dint read the deja vu thread completely, so i'm lost

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@25 November 2003 - 04:50
    her husband was in the grip of some sort of trap, and breaking his arms was the only way to free him
    What kind of trap MS ?

@ SG....I know it was done before but there's a good chance nobody remembers it.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Riddler+25 November 2003 - 21:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Riddler @ 25 November 2003 - 21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MediaSlayer@25 November 2003 - 04:50
    What kind of trap MS ?

@ SG....I know it was done before but there&#39;s a good chance nobody remembers it. [/b][/quote]
    Electricity

7. Lounge   -   #7
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I know Mr De Milo also did did this to his wife Venus, But I cant remeber the reason why.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Uu, can&#39;t you pose a riddle/brainteaser/noggingfrier that simpleton&#39;s like myself have a chance at getting right plz Riddler lol

Sniper.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    @ Alucard..........yup.

@ bb...............

@ Sniper....... here you go &#33;

The President of the United States is flying on a private plane to Andrews Air Force Base to jump on his jumbo jet to fly to California. Currently the speed of the plane he is in is traveling at 250 nautical MPH and he is currently 500 nautical miles from Andrews Airforce base. It will take approximately 5 mins for him to switch planes and 5 mins to gain clearance for takeoff. Taking all of this into consideration. How long will it take for the The President of The United States to be airborne aboard Air Force One?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    This is a trick question isn&#39;t it&#33;?

I&#39;ve worked it out at 2 hour&#39;s 10 minutes, but i&#39;m positive i&#39;m wrong lol

Sniper.

Page 1 of 47 123411 ... LastLast