Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Childhood Memories..........

I also held someone hostage

2. Lounge   -   #52
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ozbabe@26 November 2003 - 10:45
    Sniper hon... i deserved everything i got!.. I drove the poor guy crazy... so crazy that he used to come into class shaking!..

And after 6 weeks of me tormenting him, to be kicked out of his class was only fair... especially as i found out a few years later that at the end of that school year he actually stopped teaching

Ive always felt really guilty about it too...
    Aw, but it still wasn't as bad as what some of the, and I use this time loosely as to me they were just a bunch of evil bastards lol, 'kids' at school used to do to some of the teachers!

The French class I was in was half filled with the scum of the school, and they were so bad toward's one of our French teachers that she actually had a full on nervous breakdown and ended up in hospital

And with the ones that managed to stick the class out for a few month's, I don't know why they bothered as the lesson's were alway's disrupted by one thing or another that we hardly ever learnt anything I think that's why I was so bad at French (I'd try learning it now as i'd love to speak in French to a lady but i'm not very good at remembering thing's anymore lol)

But, if you feel so bad about it then how about a spanking? heh :"> Would that make you feel better? heh :">

Sniper.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@27 November 2003 - 12:14
    But, if you feel so bad about it then how about a spanking? heh :"> Would that make you feel better? heh :">

Sniper.
    mmmm... are you offering to do the spanking? :"> o

4. Lounge   -   #54
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ozbabe+27 November 2003 - 05:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ozbabe @ 27 November 2003 - 05:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SniperInTheShadows@27 November 2003 - 12:14

Sniper.
    mmmm... are you offering to do the spanking? :"> o [/b][/quote]
    :"> Uu, well, like, uu, heh, yes :">

It would have to be authentic though, like would have to be like your getting spanked for that reason so I, uu, like, suggest wearing a schoolgirl outfit or cheerleader one, and, heh, like, come to detention to get your spanking heh :">

Sniper.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows+27 November 2003 - 13:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SniperInTheShadows @ 27 November 2003 - 13:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Ozbabe@27 November 2003 - 05:50
    <!--QuoteBegin-SniperInTheShadows
    @27 November 2003 - 12:14

Sniper.

mmmm... are you offering to do the spanking? :"> o
    :"> Uu, well, like, uu, heh, yes :">

It would have to be authentic though, like would have to be like your getting spanked for that reason so I, uu, like, suggest wearing a schoolgirl outfit or cheerleader one, and, heh, like, come to detention to get your spanking heh :">

Sniper. [/b][/quote]
    ooooooh... he&#39;s a bit kinky too&#33;...
    go for it Sniper hon... i dare ya&#33;...

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Worthless
    i did some stuff when i was quite young im not gonna say what it was but u can just imagine

7. Lounge   -   #57
    hi Worthless... i cant guess... why dont you share with us?..

8. Lounge   -   #58
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Awww&#33; Go on worthless&#33;

B)

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Worthless
    lol well uh i was under the age of 13 when i did it

10. Lounge   -   #60
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by Worthless@27 November 2003 - 01:13
    lol well uh i was under the age of 13 when i did it
    So this was last week??