Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matrix Revolutions

Originally posted by junkyardking+29 November 2003 - 04:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking @ 29 November 2003 - 04:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-k&#045;liteuserintheworld@29 November 2003 - 03:20
    he is dead, he aint coming back to life, they arn&#39;t going to make a 4th one, remember all three movies were just one story, I think they know that making a new one would ruin it.
    The first one was the original story, the other two were added because of the popularity of the first, thinking they could make more money.

Didnt stop them from making the last two which complety ruined the story from the first, making a fourth wouldnt bother them in the slightest, holloywoods about making money not telling a story, just take a look at all the other sequals like T3.

When holloywood gets it&#39;s hands on great oringinal storys they always ruin it with sequals, i wouldnt be surprised if they tried to make a lord of the rings 4 or some offshoot of it. [/b][/quote]
    sorry but your wrong if you followed the matrix from the start you would have known the story was to be split into 3 movies

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    DWK you are a fuckin wanker, callin me a newcomer for no reason just because im more intelligent than yourself to see the past the obvious in a film. everyone stats off as a newcomer, just because i dont post all the time doesnt mean i dont know what im talkin about, theres a shit load of people smarter than you who arent even on this forum so fuck you, you dont have a clue what your talkin about. Some of us have lives other than Kazaa, next time someone puts you in your place come up with somthin better than &#39;newcomer&#39;, unless you want to be embarrassed again you cunt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123