Thread: I Got Jokes

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    2 gay guys 1 dies at the funeral they had him creamated after the service 1 of the friend of the other gay guy says what are going to do with the ashes he says i went to the store and bought some peppers and im goin to mix the ashes and peppers together cause i want him to tear this ass up 1 mo time

middle of winter guy walks in a resterant orders a hot soup the waiter tells him the man in the corner got the last bowl u wait for an hour there be more the guy decideed to wait while hes waiting he notices that the guy aint eating so he goes up to him and ask are u goin to eat that he says no u can have it the man eats it down to the bottom when he gets to the bottom he sees a roach throws all of it back in the bowl the guy in the corner says i did the same thing when i got to the bottom

why do cowboys always got shit on there mustache - cause there looking for love in all the wrong places

what u call 20 blonds in a circle - dope ring

this guy got a bull its so perfect besides for 1 thing its crossed eyed but he want to enter the bull in the fair so he ask a vet what can they do they say nothing but a guy walking bye says i can help u got a lead pipe the farmer goes get it and returns the guy shoves the pipe up the bulls ass and blows boom the eyes are fixed so the farmer takes the bull to the fair when he gets there the eyes are back crossed so he gets the pipe blows 3 times nothing happen the guy who helped before comes running by said whats wrong the eyes are bac crossed the guy takes the pipe out the ass turn it around and shoves it back in just as he goes to blow the farmer say what are u doin the guy says WHAT I DONT WANT TO GET YOUR GERMS

2. Lounge   -   #2
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    middle of winter guy walks in a resterant orders a hot soup the waiter tells him the man in the corner got the last bowl u wait for an hour there be more the guy decideed to wait while hes waiting he notices that the guy aint eating so he goes up to him and ask are u goin to eat that he says no u can have it the man eats it down to the bottom when he gets to the bottom he sees a roach throws all of it back in the bowl the guy in the corner says i did the same thing when i got to the bottom
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Punctuation marks! Try them, and see how cool they are.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Ninja Monkey@1 December 2003 - 08:26
    Yeah no shit

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    bujub where did you drag these jokes up from
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by bujub22@26 November 2003 - 01:56
    2 gay guys 1 dies at the funeral they had him creamated after the service 1 of the friend of the other gay guy says what are going to do with the ashes he says i went to the store and bought some peppers and im goin to mix the ashes and peppers together cause i want him to tear this ass up 1 mo time

I heard that he couldn't bear to see his friend burnt, so he diced into cubes and made a curry out of him, so he could feel him dribbling out of his ass one more time.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Ninja Monkey@1 December 2003 - 07:26
    i cant type for shit and azzz there all from movies besides for the 2 gay guys 1 my uncle told me that 1