Thread: Regseeker

Poster
    i got a problem with RegSeeker. whenever i do a reg scan 3 files come up on my desktop: history, regfav, and lang. also a folder calles boot. all these files are in my program files also but they have different info in them. do i have to change some setting or something to direct these files to program files and not desktop every time i clean out my registry? PLZ HELP!!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3223@26 November 2003 - 03:59
    i got a problem with RegSeeker. whenever i do a reg scan 3 files come up on my desktop: history, regfav, and lang. also a folder calles boot. all these files are in my program files also but they have different info in them. do i have to change some setting or something to direct these files to program files and not desktop every time i clean out my registry? PLZ HELP!!
    can an1 help me???
    if not can some1 pm me a direct link to a cracked ace utilities(latest version).
    ill just delete regseeker and get that no problem.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    ill just make a new topic asking for a crack cause this is titled regseeker and i want ace utilities!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    Mate regseekers a good program.The reason your problems happing is because you've moved the whole program"exe.Put regseek back to its directory & make a shortcut to the desktop.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by ck-uk@26 November 2003 - 17:13
    Mate regseekers a good program.The reason your problems happing is because you've moved the whole program"exe.Put regseek back to its directory & make a shortcut to the desktop.
    yeh i know its good but already got ace utilites and i like it better. anyways the both clean out registry plus more!