Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Style Xp 2.0 Beta Released

Bluetack Mod
    November 25: Style XP 2.0 Beta (15 MB) preview release is out! One package for Themes, Visual Styles, Logons, Transparency, Icons, Bootscreens! Email [email protected] with bugs.
    Was not able to find a changelog but i know they added support for bootscreens but not sure of what else.

Website
    Download

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    I love Style Xp, I'm glad they added boot screen support though, I hate having to go into safe mode to change my boot screen everytime. This will be sooo much easier.
    Thanks for the info hackattack142
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    BootScreen was supported in 1st version too
    but i remember it missed up ma windows once cuz the image which was set as bootscreen was bigger in size

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@26 November 2003 - 13:47
    BootScreen was supported in 1st version too
    but i remember it missed up ma windows once cuz the image which was set as bootscreen was bigger in size
    I Didnt Know That I Thought It Jus Supported Login And VS's

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@26 November 2003 - 13:56
    I Didnt Know That I Thought It Jus Supported Login And VS's
    It does just support Login and VS (well Themes and Backgrounds, but same difference),

he's proabably just confusing Logins for Boot screens.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    can styles XP be used to apply window blinds skins??

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by bob_the_alien+27 November 2003 - 08:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bob_the_alien &#064; 27 November 2003 - 08:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dapadipz@26 November 2003 - 13:56
    I Didnt Know That I Thought It Jus Supported Login And VS&#39;s
    It does just support Login and VS (well Themes and Backgrounds, but same difference),

he&#39;s proabably just confusing Logins for Boot screens. [/b][/quote]
    iam sure i use the bootscreen and it missup ma whole windows and ill show ya the simple of bootscreen of the time i used it

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@27 November 2003 - 01:03
    iam sure i use the bootscreen and it missup ma whole windows and ill show ya the simple of bootscreen of the time i used it
    Ok, I know your using Boot screens now, but are you sure your using Style Xp to do the boot screens. I have 1.01, and boot screens are no where to be found on it. And even on TGT Soft&#39;s website they say nothing about version 1 supporting boot screens.
    http://www.tgtsoft.com/prod_sxp_features.php

There are many programs out there that do boot screens, but from the ones I tried, I&#39;ve never been able to get them to work. That&#39;s why I have always just did it by the safe mode method, at least that works.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Those screens look cool, i may check this out.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by bob_the_alien+27 November 2003 - 11:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bob_the_alien @ 27 November 2003 - 11:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user@27 November 2003 - 01:03
    Ok, I know your using Boot screens now, but are you sure your using Style Xp to do the boot screens. I have 1.01, and boot screens are no where to be found on it. And even on TGT Soft&#39;s website they say nothing about version 1 supporting boot screens.
    http://www.tgtsoft.com/prod_sxp_features.php

There are many programs out there that do boot screens, but from the ones I tried, I&#39;ve never been able to get them to work. That&#39;s why I have always just did it by the safe mode method, at least that works. [/b][/quote]
    Did u cheak in 1st screen shot where the file r located and cheak the folder detail it&#39;s shows the date of folder modified its almost 1 year

Benjamen button

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast