gimmie a few and ill post screenys

4. Games   -   #44
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@23 December 2003 - 19:58
    its suprnova.org, called nfs online patch lol

skyline 1

skyline 2
    sure you're not cheating, pizzadox?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Games   -   #45
    who said i wasnt lol

6. Games   -   #46
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@23 December 2003 - 20:22
    who said i wasnt lol
    lol, good answer
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Games   -   #47

EDIT: i took some time on those, so please thank me

8. Games   -   #48
    Poster
    Pretty basic to figure otu what to do kyletta............... gotta be pretty dumb if you need prompts.
    Anyway I been playing it online all day, so much fun, especially circuit and drag
    Won 13 games out of 18 so far.
    What I dont understand is though, that im against some opponents who are like insanely fast without nos, and im lvl3 on all car enhancement parts etc.like engine tires, weight reduction.
    And it makes me laugh seeing the cheaters online: you start a racer and you see one frame of them immediately ahead of you, then you see the blue marker representing them on the map already half way down the course LOL actully makes me laugh.

9. Games   -   #49
    cheaters....or it could be game lag, ive seen people jump ahead and back...my friend wit the same car and i raced, he says it looks like i jump and same wit him

10. Games   -   #50
    Poster
    I recognize the lag sometimes in game, although i dont have much as im on cable, but that wasnt lag. They just accelerate really fast and have a very high top speed and its almost impossible for me to catch them.
    When my performance bars are all mzxed out, I find it hard to understand why they have such a better car lol.
    P.S. Ive seen cars with chrome spray paints, im stuc k with my glossy paint lol, how do you get it.
    That dam patch still hasnt removed the lock of customizing your car once youve beat underground....dammit.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast