Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supernova.org

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=14][COLOR=red]UMM WHENEVR I TYPE IN THE ADRESS OF SUPERNOVA AND LAUNCH IT TO GO TO THE WEBISTE COULD SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A DIRECT LINK TO THE SITE OR SOMETHING THAT COULD HELP

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Raped Ape
    1) you forgot to close ur tags
    close tags by typing [/font] [/size] [/color] etc

2) its suprnova not superova so im guessing your question was you cant get to it so type suprnova.org gl

3) caps off

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Originally posted by Raped Ape@26 November 2003 - 22:42
    1) you forgot to close ur tags
    close tags by typing [/font] [/size] [/color] etc

2) its suprnova not superova so im guessing your question was you cant get to it so type suprnova.org gl

3) caps off
    0wn3d by t3h n00b13!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    and you don't have to type the tags yourself for color, just use the code buttons. and never worry about it again.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    LMAO this is the stupidest POST i have ever seen

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Careful though. Some mirrors are totally screwed up. If you get a screwed up mirror: the window will freeze, it will use 100% of the cpu, you can't shutdown the process in Task Manager (at least with IE).

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Xilo@27 November 2003 - 06:10
    Careful though. Some mirrors are totally screwed up. If you get a screwed up mirror: the window will freeze, it will use 100% of the cpu, you can't shutdown the process in Task Manager (at least with IE).

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by muchspl2+27 November 2003 - 05:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 27 November 2003 - 05:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Xilo@27 November 2003 - 06:10
    Careful though.&nbsp; Some mirrors are totally screwed up.&nbsp; If you get a screwed up mirror: the window will freeze, it will use 100% of the cpu, you can&#39;t shutdown the process in Task Manager (at least with IE).
    [/b][/quote]

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Raped Ape
    Originally posted by bob_the_alien@27 November 2003 - 04:46
    and you don&#39;t have to type the tags yourself for color, just use the code buttons. and never worry about it again.
    ohhhh i never saw tha tclose all tags thing lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast