Thread: Take A Screanshot Of A Film

how do i tkae a screanshot of a film? when i take 1 in windows media player where the video it is a black box. dose anyone know how to take a shot or a player that will allow it.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Download virtualdub or smth like it and save a screenshot. http://www.virtualdub.org

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    or press Print Screen. then open MS Paint and paste. (but it's a bit tedious if you want to take many screenshots.)

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    i tried that way using paint, and it is a black box still instead of the film any more ideas

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    The only way I have found to do this is by turning off Graphic Hardware Acceleration. I have used "Capture", "Gadwin Print Screen" and the standard "Print Screen" button and none of them worked.
    I found on my system that when I turned acceleration off my scrolling was kinda bad. Also on my Windows 98se system you need to re-boot to change the settings.
    If anybody has another method I'd be glad to hear about it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    this software and others like it that are oriented towards webcams offer alot of screen capturing options, a few searches on google and zdnet should find you what you need.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    power dvd 4