Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Sound, Screeching Songs...et Cetera

yoink78
    what are the RIAA? retarded? If people don't have access to free downloads, it's definitely not gonna make them go to the store and buy a CD instead. There will always be a way to get free music. If the RIAA had 1 millionth of a quarter of a brain, they would realize that kazaa helps promote artists. If kazaa wasn't there, a lot of artists would be not listened to or talked about. Most people won't spend 20 fuckin bucks just to buy one CD. Kazaa makes a lot of people listen to artists that they wouldn't normally bother. After listening to free music, people will want to buy concert tickets and buy other products like t-shirts from the artist. RIAA, fuck off and get a life. The people that support the RIAA are very ignorant. I know a 2 and a half year old that is way smarter than them. Half the US uses kazaa. There is no point in trying to fuck up kazaa because it is not going to work. I don't understand, why does the riaa want to screw up music artists careers and lose them money? Why does the RIAA hate music artists so much? if they wanted to support music artists they would support kazaa and all the fame it gives to music artists. They couldn't stop people from sharing free mp3's even if they knew how. All the RIAA is, is a bunch of people that hate music and music artists. I am very pissed off at the RIAA. Somebody ought to do something about those fuckers before they ruin the music industry. How about starting the ARIAA. The anti-recording industry of America. Who wants to join? A bunch of us from this forum should be members. How about we start a website or something. They call themselves the recording industry? If they really were the recording industry then they wouldn't want to bankrupt themselves. All shutting down Kazaa is doing is losing them money. I know tons of people that spend lots of money on things like concert tickets and t-shirts from listening to music on kazaa. Nobody wants to spend 20 bucks on some crappy CD. Fuck the RIAA. You are not the recording industry of America, you are a bunch of stupid weirdos trying to shut down the RIAA. Kazaa is the real RIAA. Kazaa is the only thing decent to humanity these days. They help musicians so much. They are the only thing that is really giving music artists popularity and fame.

2. Music   -   #52
    BANNED
    this belongs in the lounge

3. Music   -   #53
    Fuck the RIAA. You are not the recording industry of America, you are a bunch of stupid weirdos trying to shut down the RIAA

Allrighty then!!!

4. Music   -   #54
    Has anyone here ever tryed looking at a Screeching mp3 in a editor. It looks very interesting. I think the noise are very well calculated and are not random at all.
    (it does not mean I like it )

5. Music   -   #55
    Originally posted by yoink78@22 December 2003 - 16:30
    what are the RIAA? retarded? If people don't have access to free downloads, it's definitely not gonna make them go to the store and buy a CD instead. There will always be a way to get free music. If the RIAA had 1 millionth of a quarter of a brain, they would realize that kazaa helps promote artists. If kazaa wasn't there, a lot of artists would be not listened to or talked about. Most people won't spend 20 fuckin bucks just to buy one CD. Kazaa makes a lot of people listen to artists that they wouldn't normally bother. After listening to free music, people will want to buy concert tickets and buy other products like t-shirts from the artist. RIAA, fuck off and get a life. The people that support the RIAA are very ignorant. I know a 2 and a half year old that is way smarter than them. Half the US uses kazaa. There is no point in trying to fuck up kazaa because it is not going to work. I don't understand, why does the riaa want to screw up music artists careers and lose them money? Why does the RIAA hate music artists so much? if they wanted to support music artists they would support kazaa and all the fame it gives to music artists. They couldn't stop people from sharing free mp3's even if they knew how. All the RIAA is, is a bunch of people that hate music and music artists. I am very pissed off at the RIAA. Somebody ought to do something about those fuckers before they ruin the music industry. How about starting the ARIAA. The anti-recording industry of America. Who wants to join? A bunch of us from this forum should be members. How about we start a website or something. They call themselves the recording industry? If they really were the recording industry then they wouldn't want to bankrupt themselves. All shutting down Kazaa is doing is losing them money. I know tons of people that spend lots of money on things like concert tickets and t-shirts from listening to music on kazaa. Nobody wants to spend 20 bucks on some crappy CD. Fuck the RIAA. You are not the recording industry of America, you are a bunch of stupid weirdos trying to shut down the RIAA. Kazaa is the real RIAA. Kazaa is the only thing decent to humanity these days. They help musicians so much. They are the only thing that is really giving music artists popularity and fame.
    Nice one !!

We are the only decent people in humanity these days !!

6. Music   -   #56
    BANNED
    fuckin' riaa 80% of my notorious big songs are screeching

-Omg, so tru, if kazza was shut, i'd never buy a damn cd again

get a life, you stupid fuckers

7. Music   -   #57
    Originally posted by Ariel_001@24 December 2003 - 05:57
    Has anyone here ever tryed looking at a Screeching mp3 in a editor. It looks very interesting. I think the noise are very well calculated and are not random at all.
    try opening up the mp3's in wordpad or similar editor
    and you will find code that is meant to replace the regular code
    (######### abbbcccddddeeee ...... abcd) sort of stuff.
    It is designed to mimic the regular hash of the code.

Not a bad design and could easily be picked out... : :music1:

8. Music   -   #58
    Originally posted by mikelite+25 December 2003 - 05:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mikelite @ 25 December 2003 - 05:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ariel_001@24 December 2003 - 05:57
    try opening up the mp3&#39;s in wordpad or similar editor
    and you will find code that is meant to replace the regular code
    (######### abbbcccddddeeee ...... abcd) sort of stuff.
    It is designed to mimic the regular hash of the code.

Not a bad design and could easily be picked out... : :music1: [/b][/quote]
    Is it really like that. I never knew that. well I have/try to see this.

9. Music   -   #59
    Have you guys tried copying one of these screeching tracks to a CD? I have. And the screeching goes. The part with the screeching is simply cut out and it sounds like the track is jumping. Also, I downloaded a Kins Of Leon track - and noticed it had screeching, but for a split-second in the middle of the track. Whatever it is, I am convinced it is not the RIAA screwing up the tracks. KaZaA is downloading them wrong somehow. Does this happen to people with older versions?

STM

10. Music   -   #60
    Whatever it is, I am convinced it is not the RIAA screwing up the tracks. KaZaA is downloading them wrong somehow

I don`t think so. If that were the case then this problem would have show up a long time ago.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast