Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell Or Metal Gear Solid ?

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Which do you think is better and why ?

I've never played splinter cell before, but I have played Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of liberty, and its one of my all time favorite games.

2. Games   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Well Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of liberty suck, becuase they put a lot of video and no game play. I don't know about substance so i don't know. Splinter cell was extremly easy, but was a very good game.

I can't wait to see what Snake Eater will be like. This will make up with the last version that came out.

3. Games   -   #3
    Splinter Cell VS. MGS 1 - you have to give to MGS1, just because it made the genre what it is, and I still think it was a better game.

Splinter Cell VS. MGS2 - Splinter cell, MGS2 was the most disapointing game ever. Take away the redicualous amount of movies the games takes about 2 hours to beat.

I dont understand how people can like MGS 2, and if you do get a PS1 and play the first one. It is not the same on PC (the only time you hear me say that) just because the port is terrible. (controls wise)

4. Games   -   #4
    I liked splinter cell because i felt it was way more realistic, if your into that. I found myself not feeling like the character in MGS2 cuz its just not real enough... what with the huge big-bird like metal gears
    -TiMz

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    i still liked MGS2 better

proud to be american

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@28 November 2003 - 02:00
    . Splinter cell was extremly easy, but was a very good game.

No way you finished the last level without a cheat. you are damn good or lucky if you did

7. Games   -   #7
    why i beat it on hard no cheats you just need to concetrate and time

8. Games   -   #8
    I downloaded the 5 CDs of MGS from emule, but never could get it working. has anyne else gotten the PC version working?

9. Games   -   #9
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    I completed MGS2 and SPLINTER CELL and at the end i ahve to say i enjoyed splinter cell a ot more Splinter Cell was a little to easy though
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

10. Games   -   #10
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    hey splinter cell had alot of movies too.. you could jus skip em though..
    well the ones after a long hard level were allways great to watch when i first played.

MGS 1+MGS 2+Option that allows u to skip all movies+Choice between Radien and Snake (Snake by Default&#33= One hell of a game.

If they started the game on PS2 and just made both titles into one.. i think alot of people will give this sucker a major higher rateing.

btw, i heard something about you having to play Big Boss in MGS 3... ol fart kicks some ass still? hmm must be a clone or something.. and I hope he isnt a damn gay man thing like Radien. (euuughh ...the ass tight suit :x)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast