Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Are Your Phobias?

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I hate needles

2. Lounge   -   #12
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    I hate heights. I hate walking across bridges's because I always think I'm going to fall.

I also have a phobia of public speaking. When I'm up in front of a large crowd of people I don't know my knees shake, my hands get cold, and I burn in the face. It's horrible.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I'm really afraid of spiders, I just hate the sight of them, they creep me out. When I was little I literally froze when I saw one, now I just turn pale and step away as far as I can

I'm also a bit scared of being left alone. I mean that someone you really like just leaves all of a sudden and you don't ever see him/her again

4. Lounge   -   #14
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I don't like anything that moves fast........spiders, shrimps, birds etc

Having said that I'm terified of crabs (eadible kind ) my dad used to tease me with live crabs and I suppose thats why, I tried to overcome it by being a crab fisherman........when you're afraid of something and a big bloke in a boat is passing you hundreds of them it's a little bit un nerving Never did get used to them, but when with the other fishermen I just pretended I was fine.......them once I get indoors I'd chuck them in the sink and run around the house doing the birdy impression

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #15
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    ................but anything over 50 freaks me out.

I'm f*cked then

UKVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryOldMan

6. Lounge   -   #16
    BANNED
    Phasmophobia. i donno im a paranoid person

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by muchspl2@28 November 2003 - 08:16
    but I am more of a Aichmophobia- Fear of needles or pointed objects.
    Me too.

And heights and I've also got a mild case of sociophobia, large groups of people freak me out, an' I can't eat at restaurants.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SnnY+28 November 2003 - 18:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 28 November 2003 - 18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@28 November 2003 - 08:16
    but I am more of a Aichmophobia- Fear of needles or pointed objects.
    Me too.

And heights and I&#39;ve also got a mild case of sociophobia, large groups of people freak me out, an&#39; I can&#39;t eat at restaurants. [/b][/quote]
    Är det sant Snny - konstigt, samma här - jag kan inte slappna av i större grupper. Jag tillhör en förening och det är bara där jag kan slappna av när vi äta -

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Jupp, har en kompis som är likadan.

Det är ganska jobbigt, man det går lättare om man har många man känner runt omkring, fast jag kan aldrig käka så mycket som jag skulle göra annars även då.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SnnY@28 November 2003 - 18:29
    Jupp, har en kompis som är likadan.

Det är ganska jobbigt, man det går lättare om man har många man känner runt omkring, fast jag kan aldrig käka så mycket som jag skulle göra annars även då.
    Det som är så obegripligt är när jag var yngre, så kunde jag stå på en scen med tusentals människor i publiken och spela utan problem - men nu......jag vet fan om jag skulle klara av det längre.

Det är därför jag är lite av en "Bohem" just nu

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast