Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Gold!

jamesmolly
    hi does anyone know why i have kazaa lite ++ installed, when i have paid for kazaa gold.i keep getting emails from amber but the links dont work. i think the links are to upgrade the site to gold but i cannot connect to them.help please.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    You Pay'd For Kazaa Gold I Can't Really Help I Just Laugh

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Kazaa Gold is a scam...

Read here

edit: error in link

4. File Sharing   -   #4

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    emmm because you have been suckered my friend have a look here what the hell do you want with that pice of shit anyways??? stop payment get your money back, all you need is klite and not that bs gold, we are free and have more tools and better stuff

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    lol those fools tried to sucker me in lol but i never joined but im still getting like 100 emails a month asking me to sign up

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by jamesmolly@28 November 2003 - 14:22
    hi does anyone know why i have kazaa lite ++ installed, when i have paid for kazaa gold.i keep getting emails from amber but the links dont work. i think the links are to upgrade the site to gold but i cannot connect to them.help please.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    lol three links to the same place i like it

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Kazaa Gold is a scam. They target new people to the filesharing scene and get them to pay for software which is free (and was made by people here and this forums main site doa2.host.sk). I believe they haven't been shut down yet as you are actually pay for e:mail support. The best thing you can do is download the latest version of k-lite/Kazaalite (now know as K++) for free and if you need help or support use this forum.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I can't help but feel sorry for them though, that they have been scammed. They obvioulsy didn't realise it's free really.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast