Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Let Me Introduce Myself

TheYogi's Avatar Happy FreeLoader
    Wow, what a quick response! I'm really overwhelmed, I'll try to answer as much as possible before the-very-nice-smelling-dinner-Yogi-is-making.

Thanks for supporting me BigBoab! Although I'm curious what AussieSheila is talking about I may take you up on your offer someday.

So J2K4, Yogi has a great attitude here? I'm curious since I'm thinking of buying myself a computer to have the chance to chat with him

Hello Ozbabe, Thank you for welcoming me. Yeah, Yogi's a great (half toothless gheghe) guy. Well guy......... without his teeth he looks more like my grandpa since he's much older than me. But you're right, he's very sweet indeed and yes SniperInTheShadows, he's a very good cook! He loves to do the shopping and cooking every day. Cleaning the house is not his favourite thing to do but I have my methods All the animals are well taken care off by Yogi and I do most of the work for the horses. But they live in a big field night and day with a shelter and a farmer who's feeding them (too much) so if I can't go sometimes it's no problem. There are also a few friends of mine who are good riders and sometimes they take over whan I have to work late or when I'm sick or tired. Yogi's downloads, oh my god. I don't wanna know them all since I don't know what he's doing when I'm asleep
    But mostly A-movies which we enjoy every day with our dinner. And a lot of Robbie Williams stuff because I can't get enough of him

AussieSheila: You're right, Yogi is a star (don't tell him, he smells already)
    And I'm proud of him but I would like to know about the rumour off course. You've got to try very hard to get us angry at each other

UKMan: This one is especcially for u (You will get a better picture if you tell me your big dark secret B) )

2. Lounge   -   #22
    UKMan's Avatar Poster

3. Lounge   -   #23
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by Shannon28@29 November 2003 - 04:05
    AussieSheila: You're right, Yogi is a star (don't tell him, he smells already)
    And I'm proud of him but I would like to know about the rumour off course. You've got to try very hard to get us angry at each other

I promise I won't say anything nice about him at all, it's my speciality!

4. Lounge   -   #24
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Shannon is a beautiful name, I have always liked it and now we have a member with that name...! Welcome Shannon28!

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Hi Shannon!! Hope you enjoy your time on the forum, there are people you should be aware of at all times..... Have fun!

Cheer's,
    Tim

6. Lounge   -   #26
    welcome Shannon,good name my new grandaughter has just been named Shannan.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    hiya Shannon

nice to meet the brains of the outfit.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by protak@29 November 2003 - 04:33
    Hi Shannon!! Hope you enjoy your time on the forum, there are people you should be aware of at all times..... Have fun!

Cheer's,
    Tim
    Yeah! And Tim's one of 'em!

j/k! Tim's a sweetie!

B)

9. Lounge   -   #29
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hi again Shannon. Do you like all the cartoons or do you just like Yogi Bear. So do I. Ooops

G'Day Sheila. What is the weather like over there today?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Hi BB, give my regards to Mrs BB won't you? Shannon, the rumours are unsubstantiated.

BB, it's nearly 5am here, so the weather's really not doing much. Suffice to say that I am wearing shorts and a t shirt and I'm not cold.

How's the weather over there?

We could use some rain, I've more or less run out of water today, the water truck is coming tomorrow. Or, ummmm, in just a few hours actually.

You people are a very bad influence, you know that?

B)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast