Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nero6 Problems With Nerovision Express 2(vcd Help)

I must be dumb 2day since I can't seem 2 find the Wizard anywhere.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    I found the option now, thanx for the help guys, I'm gonna go try burning now, an if I run into problems, I'll post back.

Alright, I change it but as soon as I close it, it go's back 2 default, an entering a serial only worked in the window I put it in. NeroVision still gives me crap about Demo shit

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    the window I get where i un-choose that option it doesn't say wizard it says Nero Express, but I wanna burn my Discs with NeroVision Express 2. how can I change it to load that instead of express.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    muchspl2
    nero vision is like a lite version of nero, get the full version at nero.com
    open nero and you will see thing you didn't even think was possible

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    well NeroVision is like a Video Disc only, DVDs, MiniDVDs, VCDs, SVCDs, but I wanna use that because it has the option to create chapters on VCDs. otherwise I would have settled with Nero5.5 like I used 2 use. I'm still kinda confused by what u said tho, I have all the Nero Packages installed that I could get for free. like basicly I just wanna make non standard VCDs in NeroVision Express 2, but the settings from other stuff donot apply, also when I use that option I must change it everytime I wanna burn custom setting VCDs, like why did they program Nero6 like this? I hate this, but I really want chapter selection, my family has been askin me 2 find out how 2 do this for a long time now.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    muchspl2
    its still the lite version of nero, the full version has all of the lites option, but with more

silly noob why would I tell you to get something less superior than a lite version

if you got nero vision and you don't have standard nero, delete it and get nero 6 ultra edition

click nero burning rom
    wizard pops up
    click vcd
    un click make standard compliant vcd
    why do you make it hard, I am not going to tell you again

I never use nero for chapters, I use vcdeasy for interactivity for moving intros and menu's

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    true, so how do I go about making chaptors on my VCDs without usin NeroVison? does it have the auto generate then?

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    BANNED
    You can any nero version or wizards it dont matter.They're only frontends.Theres a button somewhere where you can toggle the gui interface(wizard) back and forth.To make changing settings easier.I cant help you to find it because i dont have nero installed.It is there thou.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    muchspl2
    http://www.vcdgear.com/screenshots.html

but again nero can make your menus

just letting you know about vcdgear

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    well I was lookin for the menus with the vcd chaptor, btw this help is deffently apreciated, tho I feel dumb when I can't find it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast