3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

2. Lounge   -   #42
    What does sheatlaelaipoo mean???

3. Lounge   -   #43

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, not again

5. Lounge   -   #45
    im a noob, waiting a month to trade an oink invite for a bitmetv, oh well, thems the rules and i shall wait

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesiscool View Post
    im a noob, waiting a month to trade an oink invite for a bitmetv, oh well, thems the rules and i shall wait
    Unfortunately, due to the way the system works, you will have to wait until the end of November! That's like 56 days.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo View Post
    Hi ya gemby, all teachers are wankers
    Hello one and all.Guess what! I am a teacher.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by barryp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo View Post
    Hi ya gemby, all teachers are wankers
    Hello one and all.Guess what! I am a teacher.
    wanker

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Well, I kind of feel like this post is going to drown in a sea of hello's... but if something of mine was going to drown in a sea, I'm glad it's that kind of sea.

There was this one night that I was at an after hours party at some cafe in Detroit and the drummer from Col. Bruce Hamton and the Aquarium Rescue unit was thumbing through a book of CD's I was carrying around while he was snorting cocaine off of my Mr. Bungle CD case and he went around telling everybody that I had "ears this big." He was making a motion with his hands that signified something really big... like a fish or something.

SO, some time after that, I discovered Kazaa... and that was sort of okay. I've bounced around programs like that for a few years and then FINALLY figured out how get bit torrents going on this ancient mac of mine. It's been just over a month and I've downloaded like 60 gigs and uploaded like 200 gigs. It's all really great. I'd really like to be a part of some sort of invite only community so I can create some torrents that won't drown in a sea of... well, just... those gigantic sites that aren't invite only. Some kid at work told me about oink.me.uk, but he didn't know it was invite only (???!) He's on a mission for me to poke the kid that told him about it for answers. Let's all wish Keith some luck on that for me. It's been two weeks now.

QUITE the little firsttimer post here. I'll try to wrap it up. ...there we go.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    can anyone tell me what server name to enter for grabit,, having trouble????

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast