Thread: X2: The Threat

This game is the sequel to X: Beyond the Frontier, released a few years ago. Its kinda like Freespace, Freelancer, Elite, and all the other decent space sim/shooters put together, cept better(or so ive read). Im personally gonna buy it, cuz ive been wating for it for a while. Anyway, its out on suprnova so head over and D/L!
    -TiMz

2. Games   -   #2
    Lick My Lovepump
    Yeh, I heard of it too. Graphics look spectacular.

Looks better than freelancer too.

3. Games   -   #3
    yea i look at some reviews for gfx card and they had this as one of the test/benchmark. and most card cant do very well on this game.

4. Games   -   #4
    aha, jsut got it, it installed fine but damn, my computer can not handle the graphics for shit. Im running a geforce 2 card and i cant even run the game under lowest visual settings, sad...
    -TiMz

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by Timz@30 November 2003 - 00:01
    aha, jsut got it, it installed fine but damn, my computer can not handle the graphics for shit. Im running a geforce 2 card and i cant even run the game under lowest visual settings, sad...
    see what i mean lol

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    I looked all over for the game. It wasn't available in stores on the release date (nov 27) and it STILL isnt in stores now (nov 29) because the publishers are morons. The game went gold on november 2!! I wanted to buy it but its just not worth the wait anymore

Hi ho, hi ho, to suprnova i go.

7. Games   -   #7
    ahaha
    -TiMz

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Wow it installs fast, and the best part about the entire game was how fast it uninstalls. What a dissapointment, all the hype about it "owning Freelancer" Ha.
    I want my money back. . . . oh wait.

9. Games   -   #9
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@29 November 2003 - 18:09
    yea i look at some reviews for gfx card and they had this as one of the test/benchmark. and most card cant do very well on this game.
    My Radeon 9500 plays it at full everything, shadows, AA...