Thread: Prince Of Persia Gfx Error?

When i start it says that my Geforce4 440 mx is not supported (it shows it is in the manual) and then crashes. It also says it supports any drivers above 43.45, i have verion 52.16, should i revert? Thnx

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    None of the MX seriers are supported because they don't have pixel shaders. It won't work at all so don't bother.

3. Games   -   #3
    WTH thats pretty homo... I got it to work though hahaha! too bad my comp restarts after a couple of seconds! Oh well... Is it worth playing anyways?

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    You got it to work? Did you get to play at least a little of the game.

5. Games   -   #5
    muchspl2
    I couldn't get it to work, nor my friend he has a better vid card than me and he can't even get it to work, he has a ati 7200
    sucks

6. Games   -   #6
    I got a really fuzzy picture with a bunch of garbled stuff over it.... I could see the guy moving and stuff but.. ehhh.. and then after a couple mintes my computer would reboot! weeeee

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by x_gimpg@30 November 2003 - 02:06
    I got a really fuzzy picture with a bunch of garbled stuff over it.... I could see the guy moving and stuff but.. ehhh.. and then after a couple mintes my computer would reboot! weeeee
    I get something similar. this game is seriously F**ked up. maybe its the crack.
    I get vibrating blur and yellow, green and red boxes

I have a TI 4200

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    genius a TI4200 is superior to his MX440 it has nuthing to do with the crack its hit Video card. the only low end GRFX card that support that pixel shader it the FX 5200 becuz the game is part of The Way Its Ment To Be Played Campiagn.

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Pitbul@30 November 2003 - 11:06
    genius a TI4200 is superior to his MX440 it has nuthing to do with the crack its hit Video card. the only low end GRFX card that support that pixel shader it the FX 5200 becuz the game is part of The Way Its Ment To Be Played Campiagn.
    Genius, i understand that a TI 4200 has better benchmark tests than "hit Video card"

And and TI 4200 is also faster than a FX 5200.

My point being, that even with a faster card than his MX440 the game wont run properly