Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Winamp Or Realone Player?

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by muchspl2+29 November 2003 - 19:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 29 November 2003 - 19:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TRshady@30 November 2003 - 01:54
    well said, though am not sure what happened to version 4&nbsp;
    Maybe just a human error, and stuck with it as to not look stupid, lol.
    I think its to do with the #4, Chinese have weird superstitions about #&#39;s &#092;thats what i understood any way

I would also highly recommend the enhancer, its a dsp plug-in, its great, put it on general improvements and be amazed at the quality, you will never go back
    http://www.i-adrian.home.ro/enhancer.htm [/b][/quote]
    it&#39;s not a superstition. my friend told me that in chinese, the word 4 sounds very similar to death, or aka bad luck. so someone with an address of 4444 or lots of 4s isn&#39;t chinese. that&#39;s wat i heard.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@2 December 2003 - 07:33
    it&#39;s not a superstition. my friend told me that in chinese, the word 4 sounds very similar to death, or aka bad luck. so someone with an address of 4444 or lots of 4s isn&#39;t chinese. that&#39;s wat i heard.
    and how is it not superstition guess its real

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by muchspl2+2 December 2003 - 01:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 2 December 2003 - 01:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@2 December 2003 - 07:33
    and how is it not superstition guess its real [/b][/quote]
    superstition is like "don&#39;t break a mirror" and stuff. but this is sorta different. ur talking bout weird beliefs of bad luck coming out of words. wtf??&#33;?&#33; i don&#39;t get this madness

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@2 December 2003 - 07:40
    superstition is like "don&#39;t break a mirror" and stuff. but this is sorta different. ur talking bout weird beliefs of bad luck coming out of words. wtf??&#33;?&#33; i don&#39;t get this madness
    Main Entry: suˇperˇstiˇtion
    Pronunciation: "sü-p&r-&#39;sti-sh&n
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English supersticion, from Middle French, from Latin superstition-, superstitio, from superstit-, superstes standing over (as witness or survivor), from super- + stare to stand -- more at STAND
    Date: 13th century
    1 a : a belief or practice resulting from ignorance, fear of the unknown, trust in magic or chance, or a false conception of causation b : an irrational abject attitude of mind toward the supernatural, nature, or God resulting from superstition
    2 : a notion maintained despite evidence to the contrary

source

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    charmed_darryl
    Originally posted by TRshady+30 November 2003 - 00:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TRshady @ 30 November 2003 - 00:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@30 November 2003 - 00:49
    win amp 2 = good
    win amp 3 = bad
    ---------------------
    = winamp 5 best so far out, it has the core of 2 and the skins of 3
    well said, though am not sure what happened to version 4
    Maybe just a human error, and stuck with it as to not look stupid, lol. [/b][/quote]
    Best parts of Winamp 2 + Best parts of Winamp 3 = Winamp 5

I agree that Winamp 5 rules over 2 and 3 and any other media player i&#39;ve encountered over the years

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    realone is a real piece of shit. it f*cked up my associations, i will take the real alternative any day over that realstupid crap

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    Out of The Ordinary
    WinAmp for Me and so it will be for a long time

BOT

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    Retired
    Don&#39;t like Realone Player

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    Poster
    realone player alwayz encountered errors&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; grrrr but so far iv never had a single error using my winAMP

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234