Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is There Any Way Download Xbox Games And Burn Them

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer+1 December 2003 - 01:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HardcoreGamer @ 1 December 2003 - 01:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Monkeee@1 December 2003 - 00:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-HardcoreGamer
    @1 December 2003 - 00:10
    Yea

THEN YOUR A MOTHER FUC*ING DUMBASS

just kidding
    fuck off [/b][/quote]
    I am a dumass

2. Games   -   #12
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    wtf are doing?

your like arguing to your self

3. Games   -   #13
    what would i need to do 2 my xbox and what would i search for on kazaa for the game is there any way of playing them o mi pc first to make sure it works?

4. Games   -   #14
    As far as I know, and I am not an expert. You have to newwork your xbox and pc together and transfer the game files from the xbox to the pc. (If you try and just copy the files from the dvd drive of your pc to the hard drive in your pc then you miss some of them out.)

You can then burn the transfered game files to a dvd and play them on a chipped xbox. Hope this helps.

5. Games   -   #15
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by rotter10000@1 December 2003 - 19:10
    As far as I know, and I am not an expert. You have to newwork your xbox and pc together and transfer the game files from the xbox to the pc. (If you try and just copy the files from the dvd drive of your pc to the hard drive in your pc then you miss some of them out.)

You can then burn the transfered game files to a dvd and play them on a chipped xbox. Hope this helps.

i dunno wtf he&#39;s saying

just go to suprnova download the games burn em on DVD and play em on your modded xbox

6. Games   -   #16
    Thanks for the info Monkee. I was only repeating what I had read on the net. If it is really that simple then I for one can&#39;t wait to try it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12