Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Siblings

Poster
    I have one sister (older) she's pretty cool, although she used to do terrible things to me when I was younger

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by mrcall1969@1 December 2003 - 00:18
    I have one sister (older) she's pretty cool, although she used to do terrible things to me when I was younger 
    Yes, I had a friend who told me that his sister used to beat on him every time she had her period.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    I had two annoying younger sisters and an out-of-reach older brother growing up......
    I still have them.... but I moved countries and left them behind..... now I love them more cos I don't have to put up with them on a daily basis....

I probably get/got on better with my sisters rather than my brother due to a few reasons...but they probably annoyed me more than my brother....
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by hobbes@1 December 2003 - 00:17
    Let me refine the post:

Do you get along better with same sex siblings or opposite sex siblings?
    I get along best with my oldest brother, so I&#39;d say opposite.

But it&#39;s a bit of a weird situation. My oldest brother is 19 year older, my youngest 12, so I never really had to brother-sister or sister-sister feeling....

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    My sister does have a tendency to annoy me more than the others, though I suspect that this has more to do with her habit of sticking to a lie in the face of obvious truth, as if she somehow could redefine reality simply by being adamant, rather than any gender-based issue.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    dont have any

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    would you like to share mine UKMan????

they aint so bad.... but don&#39;t expect anything for your birthday or Christmas.... for some silly reason I&#39;m forgotten on those days...

oh... and you would have to put up with silly sms messages all hours of the night and day....
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

8. Lounge   -   #18
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ang3968@1 December 2003 - 01:14
    would you like to share mine UKMan????

they aint so bad.... but don&#39;t expect anything for your birthday or Christmas.... for some silly reason I&#39;m forgotten on those days...

oh... and you would have to put up with silly sms messages all hours of the night and day....
    I think i&#39;ll pass on that one then

I have enough cousins to make up for it though 52&#33;&#33;&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Ex-member
    My big sister is great, always been there when I needed her and always been ready to make time for having a nice time.

My brother... well, let&#39;s say that my self-defence abilities are better than a mate of mine who wins trophies for prowess in Karate. It&#39;s the instinctive reflexes developed over many years.
    He ain&#39;t so bad now though

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@30 November 2003 - 23:06
    Just today, I have seen several comments about brothers and sisters being annoying.

I have none as I killed them all. What do you people really think about your siblings? Should I have let mine live?
    well i would say look over ur shoulder make sure the feds arent comeing to get u and yes i think u should have let them live i don&#39;t get along with my sister but i would never kill her

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast