Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Edonkey, Emule, Or Overnet?

Ok, I went to sharereactor.com and now I want to try sharing some of my quality rips with this community. However...
    I Don't know which program I should I get? Please tell me a reason why I would prefer one over the other. Don't just say get "insert program here"

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Where am I? Where am I?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Kazaa using the Klite version, just get it from the download page @ Startpage Klite

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I think Overnet is the name of the network. eMule is more reliable/speedy than eDonkey, which really isn't saying much.
    things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by zapjb@12 February 2003 - 21:32
    Where am I? Where am I?
    LOL, you high or something? JKJK
    In order to share with this community then you have to get a form of Kazaa, preferably Kazaa Lite. If you want to share with other communities then get the program(s) they use.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    This post doesn't make sense.

What does sharereactor.com have to do with your quality rips.

If you want to share then please just do so. If you don't know how to then find out. It's not that difficult

If you are not allowed to and are just enticing people then that is entrapment.

Where I come from it is called AP, or agent provocateur (forgive the spelling) with a French accent.

Cheers

JimF

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    It's either a way to advertise ShareReactor or its pure stupidity

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Shini

There is no need to advertise sharereactor. Most people who have found their way here already know what sharereactor is. Those who don't probably know what rip means.

Neither is it stupidity. It is calculated.

Not as bad as the post (elsewhere on this forum) which says something like if you are a UK resident then please tell me.

Cheers

JimF

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    disenchanted Posted on 13 February 2003 - 04:55
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok, I went to sharereactor.com and now I want to try sharing some of my quality rips with this community. However...
    I Don't know which program I should I get? Please tell me a reason why I would prefer one over the other. Don't just say get "insert program here"
    Nice to see that you live up to your name....

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Ok, first of all I am not advertising sharereactor.com ---fuck off. I know how to share using KaZaA lite, I'm not a moron. I was saying that I want to share with the sharereactor community. The reason I brought my quality rips into the subject was because sharereactor is known for sharing good quality files. I'm simply looking for ways to share high quality files instead of downloading this KaZaA quality garbage.

Thanks and suck my balls,
    Sean

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast