Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahhhah Shit I Got Caught

Double Agent
    yeah i got caught using bt

any suggestions on how to use bt WITH proxy? which client? Shadows?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    you could take that two ways, one of them "oh shit!" and the other " man thats nice of them to warn me that ive been investigated, it gives me time to cover my tracks!" seriously... that looks like you have a pretty decent isp to me, granted it's not good news, but at least they seem to be on your side

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Double Agent
    they are not on any side. they've received a complaint and they responded to it.

it's their rulez and if you dont play by it they'll cut u off

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@29 November 2003 - 01:09
    they are not on any side. they've received a complaint and they responded to it.

it's their rulez and if you dont play by it they'll cut u off
    but they havent tho have they

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Double Agent
    well it's enough to put me off bt

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by boyzeee+28 November 2003 - 21:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (boyzeee @ 28 November 2003 - 21:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-james_bond_rulez@29 November 2003 - 01:09
    they are not on any side. they&#39;ve received a complaint and they responded to it.

it&#39;s their rulez and if you dont play by it they&#39;ll cut u off
    but they havent tho have they [/b][/quote]
    @boyzeee, there haven&#39;t been any real consequences on getting busted for sharing movie files so this is standard stuff (who knows the copyright owners etc may be waiting to see what happens with the riaa thing- speakign just about the u.s. coz i don&#39;t know about the laws in other countries)

@james_bond_rulez- did they give you any idea of the time of infraction?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Double Agent
    pretty recent, within a week

Hey any of you know if shawdows bt client can use proxy servers to share files?

confirm this?

thx

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Since your ISP mointors and can see everything your doing do you think it is wise to be posting this on a P2P FORUM? And asking questions about how to get a proxy for BT if you keep going like this you might be kicked off the ISP.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Ma5t3rM1nD@29 November 2003 - 01:33
    Since your ISP mointors and can see everything your doing do you think it is wise to be posting this on a P2P FORUM? And asking questions about how to get a proxy for BT if you keep going like this you might be kicked off the ISP.
    yes they could but if i found out about it i&#39;ll make sure i sue the shit out of them.

i can post whatever without worrying, even if i admitted to sharing file on this forum, it would not be evidence enough to cut my internet.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+28 November 2003 - 21:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez @ 28 November 2003 - 21:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ma5t3rM1nD@29 November 2003 - 01:33
    yes they could but if i found out about it i&#39;ll make sure i sue the shit out of them.

i can post whatever without worrying, even if i admitted to sharing file on this forum, it would not be evidence enough to cut my internet. [/b][/quote]
    hahaha you cant use Bt

hahahah hah ha hhh

nah sorry for your loose i know how you feel man .... well no i dont butt i wouldnt wanna lose fast downloads ethier
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast