Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Dialogue: Kevin Smith Vs Quentin Tarantino

Clerks vs Pulp Fiction, Mall Rats & Dogma vs Resevoir Dogs, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back & Chasing amy vs Jackie Brown.

I know these movies are completly different and its kinda weird to put them up against each other. the length of Quentin's movies does make it rather difficult to compare ONE other movie thats most likely half the length. But i kinda consider myself a movie buff and just wanted to start a board for other movie buffs to be able to discus and debate about sweet movies and brilliant directors like these!

Best Writers/Directors:

Quentin Tarantino

Kevin Smith

Coen Bros.

Guy Ritchie

Wilson Bros.

etc.

anyway, HAVE FUN!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Ninja Monkey@1 December 2003 - 13:04
    But i kinda consider myself a movie buff and just wanted to start a board for other movie buffs to be able to discus and debate about sweet movies and brilliant directors like these!
    uhhhh.... theres a board called like that.....what was it..... oh yea its called MOVIEWORLD! and guess what! YOU'RE IN IT

this is what i like to call....

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    that was funny dwk but really QT got it locked he's the man

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Kevin Smith is a fat-smelly-stupid-bastard with no true intellect. To even consider him brilliant would be like eating sh!t and calling it a gourmet meal.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by shad0w@1 December 2003 - 23:45
    Kevin Smith is a fat-smelly-stupid-bastard with no true intellect. To even consider him brilliant would be like eating sh!t and calling it a gourmet meal.
    if any of u didnt realise shadow is not a kevin smith fan

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by shad0w@1 December 2003 - 23:45

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Im guessing Shad0w's brain has not learned to process the uniqueness of Kevin Smiths work. my dear boy, Kevin Smith though you may not be able to understand his witty dialogue hidden in perverse conversation's that everyday people would have is with out a doubt the most BRILLIANT writer of our time.
    now go watch some more Sponge Bob Square Pants, or whatever you are use to.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Im guessing Shad0w's brain has not learned to process the uniqueness of Kevin Smiths work. my dear boy, Kevin Smith though you may not be able to understand his witty dialogue hidden in perverse conversation's that everyday people would have is with out a doubt ONE of the most BRILLIANT writer of our time.
    now go watch some more Sponge Bob Square Pants, or whatever you are use to.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    DWk, i know im in MOVIEWORLD. that it why i posted this. i wanted to talk about something more intellegent then your favourite Back to the Future movie.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by Ninja Monkey@2 December 2003 - 23:37
    DWk, i know im in MOVIEWORLD. that it why i posted this. i wanted to talk about something more intellegent then your favourite Back to the Future movie.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast