Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake Movies

Use this thread to post file names of fake movies on kazaa. So the rest of us can avoid them. especially of newly released movies.

Post a) the file name.
    B) the size.
    c) movie problem (i.e. blank screen, wrong movie title etc.)

many people share fake movies which either play a dark screen, the wrong movie or don't even play at all.

INFORM THE REST OF US IF YOU FIND ANY OF THESE MOVIES

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    you use kazaa?? :x

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i still use kazaa Q: why on the forums then ? btw ok idea but instead just contribute real files to the verifieds

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    No i use kazaalite, but they both use the same fast track network, so same difference. The problem with verifying files is that most people don't bother to verify them.

If it works they can't be bothered to tell other people about them, however, if its a fake file they are likely to be p**ed off and may use this thread to inform the rest of us.

In any case have you tried to download a verfied file. If you have then you will know why its not such a good idea- because most of the time its difficult to find enough sources.

Thats why i thought it would be better if people knew which files to avoid or be cautious of when searching for and downloading a particular movie.

I think it would be very helpful with the newer movies the most, as they are likely to be faked.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Yoru wasting your time

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    piss off

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    BANNED
    thats why it still says "Newcomer" under the avatar

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    john54321, I give you credit for trying to help out, but what you're trying to accomplish is basically impossible. There are way to many fakes out there to list them. The easiest way to avoid them is by checking the verifieds section, and only using those hashes to download (or atleast downloading files with the same file name/size that are listed in the verifieds). Just about every movie I've ever wanted was there. If its not, post a request and I'm sure someone can come up with the file.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by bujub22@2 December 2003 - 02:18
    piss off
    who the f**k is this c**k sucker, didnt his mama teach him manners when she was shaggin his neighbors

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by john54321+1 December 2003 - 19:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (john54321 @ 1 December 2003 - 19:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@2 December 2003 - 02:18
    piss off
    who the f**k is this c**k sucker, didnt his mama teach him manners when she was shaggin his neighbors [/b][/quote]

I supported you at first, but you just fucked it up right there.

If you wanna talk shit like that, there are lots of other forums to do it at.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast