Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eeeekkkk!

Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    My two best mates came around about 8ish, while y b/f was here.
    I had a fight with the b/f on Sat and ended up in tears, he was pretty evil and said some horrid things.
    Anyways, my mates came over and basically threatened my b/f saying he better treat me right, or else.....

I threw them both out quite angrily, there was so much male aggression flying about I felt insignificant to what was happening.
    I see why they said what they did, but they have made things worse.
    Im soooooo angry with all parties at the moment, im watching "sexie - Eddie Izzard", and not laughing.

The question is, do you and your g/f, b/f's mates hate each other, and how do you deal with it?
    Because, I cant see what else I can do to make them get on.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

2. Lounge   -   #2
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Awwww lilmiss *hugs*

You not gonna force someone to like someone else, the only thing you can do is request they just be peaceful

You playing piggy in the middle, not nice I know but there's little you can do apart from just ask them as your friends and M as your b/f to call a truce and be civil when they meet

(((((((((((((((((((((lilmiss))))))))))))))))))

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #3
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    I'd put your foot down if I were you, make them all sit and listen to you and explaine thing's to them that it sound's like they perhap's need to hear.

Tell your BF that they're your friend's and they care about you, and that he need's to accept that and that they only did whatthey did because they care.

Tell your friend's that he's your BF and you love him and that even though you appreciate what they did in trying to help that they didn't go about it the right way (from how it sound's) and that they should have tried to help you by talking to you privately so you could get their opinion's or something instead of what they did.

They should, hopefully at least, all understand each sides view but mostly understand your feeling's!

I can't promise that would work, but I hope perhap's ther's something in there that might help you

Sniper.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    awwwwwww...tanks you guys. :'(

But ive tried everything with them.....they just detest each other.
    Ive tried playing peace maker too many times, im fed up of it.....but can see it turning ugly already.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Try your best to cheer up Limiss I know that you are in an awkward position. For what it is worth, why not try and all get together in a public place for a meal or a drink or something for two or three hours. That way, I hope that they would behave in a civilized manner, and, maybe, eventually get on with each other. It is only a suggestion. Anyway as I said earlier you cheer up.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    I hope to God that my connection stay's stable again long enough to post this

Ok, this is ment both as an attempt to cheer you up and make you laugh, and also a serious (yet risky) attempt at getting thing's sorted, but go with the first reason when reading it plz

Why not bake a cake full of grass, sit them all down and make them eat it, then whilst they're stoned get them all to sign a peace treaty with some clauses in it (of your choice) and then when they misbehave again bring out the treaty and threaten them with the clauses!?

Ok, won't be helpfull at all really with the sorting it, but hopefully it'll give you a laugh lilmiss

Sniper.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Male friends have no problem hanging out with female friends and their boyfriends if the bf is "cool" (treating you right). But we can see right through the bullshit because we know how other men think. We can spot the abusive relationship and the emotionally torn female in a heartbeat.

I think your friends see smoke and are trying to drag you kicking and screaming from a fire you cannot perceive.

The only real bit of information lacking here is whether your male friends are true friends or are "suitors waiting in the wings". Each looking to be the hero and rescue from your current bf, in hopes that you will finally show him the attention which he has been desiring for so long.

Tips: If your friends are always picking on all your boyfriends, even if you have made no complaint about him (like a fight which made you cry). If you explain to them that your boyfriend is nice and treats you well and they keep looking to hen-pecking, they might have ulterior motives.

When Harry Meet Sally is a rather accurate film. Men do not have female friends that they do not find attractive.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    My frieds get on with men who let me treat them like dirt.
    the guy im with is a drunken, stoney, ungrateful bitch, who doesnt treat me right or give me affection.
    they cant deal with the fact im being treated like this, and want to help, and having 2 of my 3 best mates being male it brings a lot of tension.

But they just make it worse, and im sure they are trying to break up what I have.

maybe a good thing.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hey, you may not mean that

But you know you got friends when you need them

Hobbes.....Yup, again you and me agree.......some of us are over protective..sometimes justfied, sometimes not.......but when it comes to someone I care about I'm afraid it's hard to hold my tounge sometimes, one of my many faults, but I'm human

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #10
    hmmmm.....well im off to to sleep on everything, not sure who im talking to at the moment.
    "he's" in a drunken stupor on the sofa (for a change. )

/drags cat into hall and yells "bye byes" to ya all.
    tanks y'all.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast