Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Eeeekkkk!

BANNED
    ..the guy im with is a drunken, stoney, ungrateful bitch, who doesnt treat me right or give me affection.
    If this is true, ask yourself why you are with him. As a general comment, reading those words, I'd say the writer had a self esteem problem.

If I were one of your friends I would have handled things differently, I would have taken him to one side and explained a few things to him. I would not have done it in front of you unless I saw him hit you.

@ Jonno: You don't start a thread like this if you don't want advice, and the obvious advice is to leave him. No-one needs to be in an abusive relationship. But I get the feeling you know the guy?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@2 December 2003 - 12:17
      But I get the feeling you know the guy?

Everyone has known that guy, Billy.

It's a shame.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #33
    lynx's Avatar .
    In any relationship, you've got to put number 1 first.

That may sound a little selfish at first, but I don't mean to imply that you've got to put the other person down. Looking out for yourself without caring about the other person is not a relationship.

The whole point of being in a relationship is to be happy, and that means both of you. Sometimes you make yourself happy by being nice to the other person, but again that's looking out for yourself even though you are making the other person happy at the same time.

If you are happy being treated like a doormat then lie down and wait to be walked over. If you feel that's how you are being treated and you don't like it, then it's time you did the something about it.

I suspect your friends see you in the prone position and are trying to stop you being trampled, but in the end you are the only one who can make the choice.

But I notice you use the terms friends and b/f. Isn't that supposed to be boyfriend? The fact that you don't use the word speaks volumes.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Im sorry to hear about this lilmiss, I really am, but it seems to me (and i hope you dont find this offensive) that your boyfriend doesnt deserve you, he cant treat you like that all the time and get away with it....you really do deserve better

I have a feeling your friends have been around longer than the b/f? If so, I doubt they would be putting up warning signs for no reason or just to piss you off :confused:

Whatever happens, i hope you get the treatment you deserve

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234