Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's Happening To K-lite

I was wondering if anyone had some info on what's going on with Kazaa Lite. Their developement seems to be at a standstill and their websites are all messed up.

At first, I heard it was some kind of dispute between groups involved. Then, after a short search I found a copyright complaint from Sherman Networks which listed numerous domain names, k-lite .tk being one of them. And after a being offline for a while all the mirrors for KLite are back up.

So, anyway, I don't reallly know for sure wtf is going on. If someone could fill me in, that would be great. Thanks

2. Lounge   -   #2
    www.k - lite.tk is no longer there site.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    what is?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    hmmm....if i post it, then kazaa the kl dev team suddenly gets another law suit. im going to feel very stupid.

so, just PM 1 of the mods, and see if they trust you.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Looks sus to me.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Wow, you just don't get it do you

I found it

What the hell is the big secret? The feds can do a simple little google search and find it in a second

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Great. i was just concerened, i dont want to be the cause of klite being shutdown lol...

think about it, i cause the shutdown of project k-lite just by posting a web url, how stupid and how hated will i be.

ok, well im hapy you found the site. have fun

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Shermanator@1 December 2003 - 21:11
    Wow, you just don't get it do you

I found it

What the hell is the big secret? The feds can do a simple little google search and find it in a second
    Haha.

I was wondering the same thing. I don't know what shinzuiski was talking about. That's the first time I heard that on the board.

The URL to the official website is on the top left hand of the forums anyway.

http://www.klitesite.com/

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I C....... ME IM STUPID

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast