Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Hotmail

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    It's better than it was, but can they cope with 1 billion + reported messages each day?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by barbarossa@2 December 2003 - 19:30
    It's better than it was, but can they cope with 1 billion + reported messages each day?
    more like 10 billion + with the amount of spam i get
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-03-2007 at 10:04 AM.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by CoolMac@2 December 2003 - 15:34
    i started blocking those junk emails......
    i use to do that untill my block list became full lol

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Do people still waste the time opening browsers and logging into Htomail, when they can just add all their Hotmail accounts to Outlook Express and have multiple accounts checked in seconds without having to logg out and logg back in to change users. not to mention if you have a keylogger on your machine that can read your password every time you type it.

I have over 10 Hotmail accounts all going into Outlook Express. i open OE and it checks all of my emails one after the other while i sit back and drink my beer.

In less than 30 seconds i have checked and downloaded messages from over 10 email accounts

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Poster
    it monitures more then 1 account

i might give it a try

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Global Media Trader@3 December 2003 - 01:51
    Do people still waste the time opening browsers and logging into Htomail, when they can just add all their Hotmail accounts to Outlook Express and have multiple accounts checked in seconds without having to logg out and logg back in to change users. not to mention if you have a keylogger on your machine that can read your password every time you type it.

I have over 10 Hotmail accounts all going into Outlook Express. i open OE and it checks all of my emails one after the other while i sit back and drink my beer.

In less than 30 seconds i have checked and downloaded messages from over 10 email accounts
    i cant setup hotmail on OutLook 6
    each time when i want to recive or import files from hotmail it gives me error and i cant send massege if u have any idea how to fix it then plz i belive not only but many people got same problem

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Originally posted by k&#045;liteuserintheworld+2 December 2003 - 21:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (k-liteuserintheworld @ 2 December 2003 - 21:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CoolMac@2 December 2003 - 15:34
    i started blocking those junk emails......
    i use to do that untill my block list became full lol [/b][/quote]

lol, Yeah, my list is full, so I got it on "Exclusive" now.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    looks like hotmail got rid of that unnecessary crap and opted for a lighter and more faster hotmail.

I hated all that other junk they had.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12