Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lame Avatars

SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@2 December 2003 - 19:05
    agreed, thats why I said it was a lame post, just didn't feel like typing all that
    So you let me do all the work instead? Nice lol

Sniper. (Does actually like the blond babe in the white top in the other thread that Leech Killer started Though, not sure why you started a new thread instead of carrying on in this one )

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    As everybody keeps pointing out that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If they want a lifeless, boring and dull avatar thats up to them and I started this thread with a simple question WHY. A simple answer would have been prefered instead I've been flamed for asking it.

But my opinion stands they are lifeless, boring, lame and dull perhaps there a reflection on the people using them.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by Leech_Killer@2 December 2003 - 19:38
    .....lifeless, boring, lame and dull perhaps there a reflection on the people using them.

and personal, original etc etc

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by Leech_Killer@2 December 2003 - 19:38
    As everybody keeps pointing out that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If they want a lifeless, boring and dull avatar thats up to them and I started this thread with a simple question WHY. A simple answer would have been prefered instead I've been flamed for asking it.

But my opinion stands they are lifeless, boring, lame and dull perhaps there a reflection on the people using them.

Ok then..

PS POL I LOV UR AV!

5. Lounge   -   #25
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@2 December 2003 - 20:08
    ehh, can't be arsed - after seeing pol's i feel an inferiority complex coming on
    you have too !!!

at least try :/

guess you don't like a challenge

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    You can't think my hat is lifeless and boring.

It's a damn fine hat and it doesn't slow the board down for my friends who use 56k modems.

Neither does it suggest to them to turn avatars off, to make the board dull and lifeless.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    muchspl2
    but I like your's/Pol's
    I just wanted to see his

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by pol+2 December 2003 - 20:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pol @ 2 December 2003 - 20:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Leech_Killer@2 December 2003 - 19:38
    .....lifeless, boring, lame and dull perhaps there a reflection on the people using them.

and personal, original etc etc [/b][/quote]
    I do like yours and I&#39;m not trying to creep back out of this, at least yours is original.

@J&#39;Pol

I can&#39;t see yours. But then again I am still rebuilding my PC after it got infected by a virus which one of my customers sent me. Bless him.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by Leech_Killer+2 December 2003 - 20:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Leech_Killer @ 2 December 2003 - 20:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by pol@2 December 2003 - 20:41
    <!--QuoteBegin-Leech_Killer
    @2 December 2003 - 19:38

I do like yours and I&#39;m not trying to creep back out of this, at least yours is original.

@J&#39;Pol

I can&#39;t see yours. But then again I am still rebuilding my PC after it got infected by a virus which one of my customers sent me. Bless him. [/b][/quote]
    You can&#39;t see my hat

That&#39;s why you think it&#39;s dull here.

I think you will find my hat brightens the place up a lot.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+2 December 2003 - 20:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 2 December 2003 - 20:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Leech_Killer@2 December 2003 - 20:52
    Originally posted by pol@2 December 2003 - 20:41
    <!--QuoteBegin-Leech_Killer
    @2 December 2003 - 19:38

@J&#39;Pol

I can&#39;t see yours. But then again I am still rebuilding my PC after it got infected by a virus which one of my customers sent me. Bless him.
    You can&#39;t see my hat

That&#39;s why you think it&#39;s dull here.

I think you will find my hat brightens the place up a lot. [/b][/quote]
    If all the comments about your hat are correct I&#39;m sure it would, by the way any idea why I can&#39;t see it?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast