Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why Do They Think It Raciest

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by shinzuiski@3 December 2003 - 10:02
    Lol ive thought about that too. But i guess its a trust thing, and i guess its simply because a white guy walking up to a black guy saying *YO WAZZUP MAH NIGGA* just wont look right, and deserves to get a slap on the head.

But, lets not change this topic into something else.

Do the people that released the video think its a racism issue ? or a police brutality issue ??

im kinda leaning towards the brutality, you all have said he had a rench or something like that, i mean if i saw someone with a rench running towards me or something ide prolly shoot em right there n then, but i didnt see a rench in the video.

can someone tell me where exactly the rench, OR EVEN WHERE IN THE VIDEO THE BLACK GUY SHOWS AS A THREAT TO THE COPS ??
    That's an easy one.

The guy was big as shit on PCP and would pound the shit out of you and possibly get your gun. Any more questions?

By the way there are 2 white guys that I know that grew up with the black guys in the area that say can say the N word and there's not even a thought about it. I noticed it while playing basketball with them. He doesn't say "Shut up YOU nigger". It sounds more like "Shup niga" and it's not often. They call him the same thing sometimes.

I've folks like Octopussy or 8Pussies saying that shit on here and would love to give him a whack across the head.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #32
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by neattairoski@2 December 2003 - 23:16

Thats sad man, they didnt have to beat him untill he died.

Thats just fucked up.
    true dat

3. Lounge   -   #33
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    In this case, I (reluctantly) think that the cops are in the right. It didn't have to end up this way, but with the big guy on PCP you never know what he was capable of. But I also wonder how much of that fighting was simply because he was getting his ass beat with metal rods. I think that if I was getting beat by cops (sober, of course) I would fight back too. In fact at one point he does get one of the sticks away from the cop and instead of attacking back, he just crouched over it so the cop couldn't grab it again. That tells me there is a chance that it was the cops who took it too far.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Well before i read up abit on what happened and how, im not sure if it was the effects from the drugs or the police hitting him.

But, damn i would hate to be attacked by a guy on PCP. On this site i read that when your on PCP you can break your bones and you wont feel a thing

I had to break a dude's jaw and 3 of his fingers before he would somewhat calm down and even after that I was so tired struggling with him and I was glad help came

@ Busyman, sounds like one f***d up night you had.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Instead of beating the shit out of him they might as well've used peparspray.
    That will get anybody down.Rascist act or not,you can't just start clubbing a guy when there are lot's of other ways to subdue a person(The guy could hardly stand on his own to feet).

If I see a tv-show like"cops" I sometimes wonder why they have to be so agressive when trying to arrest someone.I agree it's necessary sometimes but I got the feeling they always act like that no matter who they got in front of them or what the person has done.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    didnt the guy die though i think thats way over the top beating some one to near death then they die later screwy eh? go damn i hate being in america

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234