Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kvcd Avi Laws

hey muchspl2 one more thing should i encode the movie first with tmpegnc to a mpeg.file then try to burn it as a kvcd?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    muchspl2
    what

you have to encode it as kvcd to burn it as a kvcd

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Yeah no offense dude but wtf are you talking about???? Ive got that 'red text message' error before when trying to make a kvcd but i was using another program that was opening tmpencg and using the wrong codec, it read 'Unable to load Codec' not 'The RIAA hates you and copyright my ass hole' Just use TMPEncg directly or maybe its another problem Good Luck

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    no i meant turn the avi. file into a mpeg.file with tmpeg, then use acp then all the other programs to make the kvcd.! :: :pirate:

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Wheres the problem again? Tmpencg? Just load it and send us the direct error or a screenshot or something so we understand im lost

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    the problem is the file is 527,290,kb and i have to encode it ,then have to use acp, then bittersweet,so on so on then use tmpege to serveral times, then it will be a kvcd but it will have the same error saying avi copyright and some other bullSH**T statements that whole process took me closse to 6 hours and some minutes i think but really dont fell like doing that.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    muchspl2
    your doing something wrong, need to tell us the error for us to help you

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    alright im going to tell you all the results tommorow because this is going to take all night, thank all of you who took time to help me,,,ill be right back with the results tommorow 4opm central time.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    muchspl2
    don't encode 2 hours of error, just write it down and tell us, it should take 2 seconds

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    i told you early i delated the error file that had the error but im going to do ti all over and give you all the error message.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast