Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dual Monitor Display Problem

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by clocker@2 December 2003 - 20:52
    Doesn't your manual have a troubleshooting section?
    it doesn't say anything about this kind of problem. arg. if nothing works, i might have to return this and put my gfx back in

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I just found this site and am beginning to read it. Perhaps a solution lies within...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by clocker@2 December 2003 - 21:13
    I just found this site and am beginning to read it. Perhaps a solution lies within...
    i checked. looks interesting. but nothing about blurry display through tv out. do u think maybe i didn't plug the svideo thing in all the way? cuz when i 1st plugged it in, it was really hard to plug in, but i guess its brand new, so it might be hard. any thoughts?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    It's worth a try don't you think?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    mind giving a pic of how blurry it is? i mean, if its not too blurry, it could simply be a setting which needs to be changed

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    if its SOOOOOO blurry that it looks like someone smudged the ink on a painting, then could you give me a pic of the exact board ur using? (a pic of YOUR BOARD)

if the pic could be a zoomup of the hardware near the s-vid port, i might be able to determine a possible cause...

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Originally posted by clocker@2 December 2003 - 21:32
    Clocker...your sig was removed because it was stupid and irrelevant. Also, just because we can. Please try to do better in the future. Thanks...the Moderating Team
    hey clocker was your sig really removed? or r u playing with our heads?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    my card is a ATI made Radeon 9600. I got it from Best Buy. now, if ur asking for a pic of the svideo port, i don't have a digital camera. and the screen on the tv looks like my screen, but all the words are just jumbled up, and the mouse looks twice as big, and the color is really weird. totally not wats it's supposed to be. it might be a prob with my svideo port. i had to jam it in. but when i unplugged, none of the pins were broken or anything. so i don't c y its all fucked up like this.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@2 December 2003 - 21:39
    my card is a ATI made Radeon 9600. I got it from Best Buy. now, if ur asking for a pic of the svideo port, i don't have a digital camera. and the screen on the tv looks like my screen, but all the words are just jumbled up, and the mouse looks twice as big, and the color is really weird. totally not wats it's supposed to be. it might be a prob with my svideo port. i had to jam it in. but when i unplugged, none of the pins were broken or anything. so i don't c y its all fucked up like this.
    reason i asked this was to see if it was defective or not.

how new is the card? if its younger than 30 days and you didnt screw the box cuz of rebates or anything like that, go exchange it for a 9600xt

if this doesnt work, remember this simple tip:

always plug the svid plug into the card before power-on

my friend fried his 9800 by not following these simple directions. you may have just fried the svid port

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Originally posted by atiVidia+2 December 2003 - 21:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (atiVidia @ 2 December 2003 - 21:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@2 December 2003 - 21:39
    my card is a ATI made Radeon 9600. I got it from Best Buy. now, if ur asking for a pic of the svideo port, i don&#39;t have a digital camera. and the screen on the tv looks like my screen, but all the words are just jumbled up, and the mouse looks twice as big, and the color is really weird. totally not wats it&#39;s supposed to be. it might be a prob with my svideo port. i had to jam it in. but when i unplugged, none of the pins were broken or anything. so i don&#39;t c y its all fucked up like this.
    reason i asked this was to see if it was defective or not.

how new is the card? if its younger than 30 days and you didnt screw the box cuz of rebates or anything like that, go exchange it for a 9600xt

if this doesnt work, remember this simple tip:

always plug the svid plug into the card before power-on

my friend fried his 9800 by not following these simple directions. you may have just fried the svid port [/b][/quote]
    it was plugged in b4 i turned on my pc. and how can i exchange it for a 9600xt?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast