Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Phant0m Burn Vs Riddler

Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+3 December 2003 - 21:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 3 December 2003 - 21:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mat_At_Home@3 December 2003 - 21:52
    What allows one user to connect to another user and share copyrighted material illegally via the net?

EDIT - What is the BEST thing that allows one user...

Take yo pick&#33;

I think thats cod fishing. [/b][/quote]

2. Lounge   -   #82
    Poster
    Originally posted by SnnY+3 December 2003 - 17:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY &#064; 3 December 2003 - 17:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-phAnt0m buRn@3 December 2003 - 18:48
    ...Most people said use the planks as stilts or fly across with a helicopter - that isn&#39;t thinking laterally, that&#39;s just coming up with some ridiculous solution and hoping for the best...
    You say don&#39;t be cynical, but you don&#39;t have a sense of humour.

If your solution wasn&#39;t even possible, those answers were better.

We or rather I don&#39;t post that type of stuff to be serious but sometimes the answer can be as silly as that, besides between me and Lamsey every possible possibility was explored, that&#39;s not being narrow-minded. [/b][/quote]
    I do have a sense of humour, quite a good one as a matter of fact, but alas, I have heard those type of answers soooooo many times that they have become totally unfunny.

Actually, I only did this post for a laugh. I saw Riddler&#39;s and thought that I woulld try and mock him with crap riddles. It&#39;s all about deception and misdirection.

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by phAnt0m buRn@4 December 2003 - 12:38
    Actually, I only did this post for a laugh. I saw Riddler&#39;s and thought that I woulld try and mock him with crap riddles. It&#39;s all about deception and misdirection.
    I don&#39;t know which one to say first - That it was bleeding obvious or that you did that with flying colours

Truth be told, I (and I think quite a few) found this topic unnecessary from the start - Mods, can we get the big lock finish here?

And next time - Try to challenge Riddler by solving his riddles first, not by creating a sub-standard clone of a critical part of the Lounge that has gone over (last time I checked), six at-least-100-posts topics

4. Lounge   -   #84
    Poster
    There was too much of Riddler&#39;s post to read.

I did say in the title that the post was for sompletons.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    internet.news
    Originally posted by dwightfry@3 December 2003 - 17:39
    Sorry for my ignorance, but what&#39;s a parcel?

I believe the answer would be He was sky diving and his parachute didn&#39;t open. (If a parcel is a bag?)
    yeah. hehe. really interesting - parcel sound for me like an area - a part of a wheat field? right?

your second question: Are you sure I would not find this Indian woman? I mean there are many people on earth, so it is quite possible a modern Indian woman...

6. Lounge   -   #86
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by phAnt0m buRn+4 December 2003 - 12:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (phAnt0m buRn @ 4 December 2003 - 12:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SnnY@3 December 2003 - 17:58
    <!--QuoteBegin-phAnt0m buRn
    @3 December 2003 - 18:48
    ...Most people said use the planks as stilts or fly across with a helicopter - that isn&#39;t thinking laterally, that&#39;s just coming up with some ridiculous solution and hoping for the best...

You say don&#39;t be cynical, but you don&#39;t have a sense of humour.

If your solution wasn&#39;t even possible, those answers were better.

We or rather I don&#39;t post that type of stuff to be serious but sometimes the answer can be as silly as that, besides between me and Lamsey every possible possibility was explored, that&#39;s not being narrow-minded.
    I do have a sense of humour, quite a good one as a matter of fact, but alas, I have heard those type of answers soooooo many times that they have become totally unfunny.

Actually, I only did this post for a laugh. I saw Riddler&#39;s and thought that I woulld try and mock him with crap riddles. It&#39;s all about deception and misdirection. [/b][/quote]
    Very well then, I&#39;ll choose to believe that.

Try going into Riddler&#39;s thread some time though, but leave the temper outside, please

7. Lounge   -   #87
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by phAnt0m buRn@3 December 2003 - 12:41
    Why is everyone stating such cynical and unopen minded answers?
    Since when in a simple riddle do you calculate the distance between the land and island, use pythagoras and measure the lenght of a jump? I only put the measurements there to prove that the planks weren&#39;t long enough.

Stupid bunch of cynics.
    You come in here and calling us "sompletons" <--- (incorrectly spelt) and ask easy questions.
    They get answered correctly until you ask one wrongly.
    You gloat about being better than Riddler after a few questions (you think your better).

All those and more reasons why people are being cynical.

You then ask why people are cynical?

Just who is the real simpleton?

8. Lounge   -   #88
    Poster
    Oh shush all of ya&#33;

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789