Thread: Speed Up

thelastfaith
    I remember there was a Speed Up link in the Klite.com. But now it's gone! Where can I download Speed Up?!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    I don't think that there is a program to 'Speed Up' your downloads. Kazaa Lite has a built in tool to automatically search for more sources.. don't think theres anything much better than that. Please feel free to correct me!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by Mat_At_Home@3 December 2003 - 21:21
    I don't think that there is a program to 'Speed Up' your downloads. Kazaa Lite has a built in tool to automatically search for more sources.. don't think theres anything much better than that. Please feel free to correct me!
    KazaaIgnite

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder+3 December 2003 - 21:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 3 December 2003 - 21:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mat_At_Home@3 December 2003 - 21:21
    I don&#39;t think that there is a program to &#39;Speed Up&#39; your downloads. Kazaa Lite has a built in tool to automatically search for more sources.. don&#39;t think theres anything much better than that. Please feel free to correct me&#33;&nbsp;
    KazaaIgnite [/b][/quote]
    I was told..

Or maybe not... it just does what the accelorator built in does?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by thelastfaith@3 December 2003 - 16:57
    I remember there was a Speed Up link in the Klite.com. But now it&#39;s gone&#33; Where can I download Speed Up?&#33;
    don&#39;t use speed up, it has been replaced by the accelerator for a reason&#33;&#33;&#33;