Thread: I Am New In Java

Poster
    Hello
    I am new in java and I want to learn java.
    I wanto one web sit where I can learn java.

Thank you very
    much

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by ~FunK_mOb~@3 December 2003 - 17:37
    Java-tutorial

He said Java not JavaScript. Java and JavaScript are not the same.

@gdsb,
    I am not sure if there are any good websites where you can just learn Java. For javascripts that are many.

For java, however there are many free code sites which can be used for regerence. So dont depend on learning it from one website.

Although I am not sure whether you really want to learn java or javascript?
    Any programming experience?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I am learing Java now a days but so far we didnt learn anything new. I would suggest that you start with C++. C++ has more power.But if still want to stick with java you will find plenty of sites on google. I have (Ready to Program) which is a java IDE and so far one of the best one i know of. It uses IBM Jikes compiler which is a lot faster. Let me know if you want it through a pm.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by ultimatejester@3 December 2003 - 21:35
    I am learing Java now a days but so far we didnt learn anything new. I would suggest that you start with C++. C++ has more power.But if still want to stick with java you will find plenty of sites on google. I have (Ready to Program) which is a java IDE and so far one of the best one i know of. It uses IBM Jikes compiler which is a lot faster. Let me know if you want it through a pm.
    You can have jikes compiler working with anything. IDE is just an interface.

Java from sun came with javac compiler which sure is very slow.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Java seems very popular nowadays. But in my programming youth, I bitterly resented it. I recommend learning C++, it&#39;s a high-level language, which is both relatively easy to learn and powerful.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    :-"

cough, cough

class harmless
    {
    public static void main(String[] args)
    {
    int loopStop = 0;

while (loopStop == 0)
    {
    System.out.println("Google");
    }
    }
    }
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9

another version little modify

class IWantToLearnJava{
    public static void main(String[] args){

String Looky = new String("Java");
    while (Looky.equals("Java")){
    System.out.println("Google");
    }
    }
    }