Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Klr

so did anybody unpack it? i would if i could but i don't know how to handle all those command in SICE so anybody? cuz i'd really like to take a look in the resource sections .. so if anybody succeded with unpacking can he/she host it so more people can check out the resource sections??

how to unpack 2.6

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Poster
    Sorry for asking silly questions, but is the development of good old Kazaa Lite K++ stoped?

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by Explosive@5 December 2003 - 22:37
    Sorry for asking silly questions, but is the development of good old Kazaa Lite K++ stoped?
    yes, rn isnt going to make a new k++ and paul says the current version is as good as it will get (he might make a lite version of kazaa v 3 though) best thing for you to do is to manually make a lite version

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by Kunal+5 December 2003 - 23:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kunal @ 5 December 2003 - 23:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Explosive@5 December 2003 - 22:37
    yes, rn isnt going to make a new k++ and paul says the current version is as good as it will get (he might make a lite version of kazaa v 3 though) best thing for you to do is to manually make a lite version [/b][/quote]
    Can you tell me how can I make manualy a lite version of 2.6 ? :/

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Poster
    Explosive, to make a manual &#39;lite&#39; version of kazaa 2.6 follow insructions: (or if you have msn messenger pm me and i will send you the needed files via there )

1) download and install kazaa 2.6
    2) copy the folder to another location and uninstall it (or get the kazaa.exe from elsewhere) and run adaware (thanks Sarkie_2002, but spybot sucks )
    3) download klr
    4) install a version of kazaa lite (for registry keys) and delete the files it creates (keep the unistaller though, just incase you want to delete registry keys etc)
    5) put klr in the same dir as kazaa.exe (i also kept the magnet link program)
    6) run klr
    7) block sites with your host file (ads while you search)

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    u forgot run Spybot

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Originally posted by Sarkie_2002@6 December 2003 - 15:31
    u forgot run Spybot
    And after that is still working?

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder+6 December 2003 - 16:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder &#064; 6 December 2003 - 16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sarkie_2002@6 December 2003 - 15:31
    u forgot run Spybot
    And after that is still working? [/b][/quote]
    yes it will work still (it does and mine and i never actually installed 2.6 the crap that came with it, as i formatted straight after), the whole idea of the klr loader is to eliminate the dll&#39;s and spyware

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Poster
    why go thru all that when you can get Kazaa Plus 2.6.0

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by Sony@6 December 2003 - 18:12
    why go thru all that when you can get Kazaa Plus 2.6.0
    because you have you have to pay for that?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast