Winamp 5 RC 10
Nullsoft Winamp is a fast, flexible, high-fidelity music player for Windows. Winamp supports MP3, CD, Audiosoft, Audio Explosion, MOD, WAV and other audio formats, custom appearances called skins, plus audio visualization and audio effect plug-ins. additional features including free-form skins, a new decoder, built-in cross fade, and an advanced Media Library
Winamp3 was a failure in terms of what it hoped to achieve, many users reverted back to Winamp 2 as it was faster and more recent versions included some of the features that 3.0 introduced.
Winamp5 (working title) hopes to merge the best features of the two, as this is an alpha this version is not yet obvious but I am sure you guys will want to try it out anyway!
What's New in This Release:
· modern skin updates
· fixed coming back from windowshade closes video drawer
· fixed user settings path assert
· added 6 color themes (coagulated, peachy, bricks set, rosemary, blueberry and cream, qwayke)
· added media library plugins configuration, support for type column
· latest VP5 decoder, VP6 decoder
· disabled hotkeys when hotkeys configuration is focused
· AVS: support getkbmouse() from script. woot.
· AVS: support new text features, including $(title), $(reg00), $(playpos), $(playlen)
· AVS: added (optional) eval code for effect lists
· AVS: experimental SMP support
· AVS: fixed a alpha clamping bug in dmove
· AVS: eval code stats in debug window
· AVS: memory footprint reduction (framebuffer freeing)
· AVS: eval code optimizations, much smaller and faster code (woot)