Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Instaled The Game But Then?

i install the game on my pc, i just installed prince of persia but then when i run it asks me for the cd on the drive, and im using daemon tools , i mounted the image but it still asks me for the cd on the drive?? what do i have to do,

i would really appreciate some help

2. Games   -   #2
    well u have to put the crack from one of the cds and replace the pop.exe. Hence a no cd crack

3. Games   -   #3
    i downloaed this from bittorent and i didnt see any crack since i downloaded both isos and cues, i burned cd2 with alcohol 120 then i explored the disk and i saw the POP icon, but i dont know what to do

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by sk8erfox805@5 December 2003 - 08:25
    i downloaed this from bittorent and i didnt see any crack since i downloaded both isos and cues, i burned cd2 with alcohol 120 then i explored the disk and i saw the POP icon, but i dont know what to do
    is there a folder on one of the discs called "crack" or a folder named after a ripping group (such as deviance)

if so, go into that folder and copy the *.exe file in there to the directory you installed the game to

if you do it right, you should be asked if you want to overwrite the original file with the new one.
    say yes, and it should work
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Games   -   #5
    muchspl2
    its in the devience folder
    you suck at teh warez
    read the nfo file
    open it with notepad

6. Games   -   #6
    nice.. now it said

game ended unexpecdetly
    please see readme.txt for technical support

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by sk8erfox805@5 December 2003 - 08:32
    nice.. now it said

game ended unexpecdetly
    please see readme.txt for technical support
    any more details?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. Games   -   #8
    nope just that i thought it was going to run but that window pop up

9. Games   -   #9
    what&#39;s your system spec (cpu, ram, graphics etc) and what are the min requirements for the game (should be in the .nfo file)?

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Does your card have a pixel shader, if not your fucked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast