Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello All !

Poster
    Hello all !

I think now is the best time to say hello to you all. It was a busy week and finally I found some time to tell you more about me.

My name is Marc and I am the new admin guy on a power trip

Well actually that is a joke but let me explain...

VB left this board because he simply had not enough time to run such a busy board. He has a lot of things to do and didn't want to leave this board without a leader which helps to run the board and to be available to moderators if help is needed.

I don't deal with user issues at all since our mods know you all better than I do. I don't delete messages, I don't change any basics and until today I only added new smilies and the Kl Board radio forum on my own.

All other changes are things that VB and the mod team did discuss since a long time. I just did apply it / create polls to see what you all think about it.

My priority is to make sure that our servers are running as they should and that our mod team has a "leader" if needed.

Please remember that I am responsible to make sure that this "ship" doesnt go down. I cannot / will not make any special rules for special members because I am responsible for this "ship". If something is bad for the community I have to find a solution and I will enforce it since rules are written for everyone.

If you need any help or if you have suggestions please make sure to PM me and I will try to help you. If you have a question about punishments such as mod previews etc. please contact the mod in charge because I do not lift any charges.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the KL Board.

7th

2. Lounge   -   #2
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Hey there Marc, welcome to the board, thanks for taking on the post, you must be mad but thank you.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    An official welcome to you then Marc, and I think you are running the board very well&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ex-member
    Hey Marc - only problem I have is that you trust the mods too much, they&#39;re a dodgy lot - that Lamsey in particular.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by Lamsey@5 December 2003 - 00:30
    Hey Marc - only problem I have is that you trust the mods too much, they&#39;re a dodgy lot - that Lamsey in particular.
    I think you might find that a lot of us will second that statement :-"

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Forum Star
    all the best 7thElement and cheers

:beerchug:

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Lamsey@4 December 2003 - 19:30
    That is just being too personal.

No Flaming Allowed
    :flame:

If you have a problem pm a mod, he will sure help you out

-
    btw, Welcome to the Board again Marc (7thElement)&#33; You are doing an excellent job&#33; The transition couldnt have been better than this.
    Thanks again for all your efforts
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@5 December 2003 - 00:30
    Yeah that Lamsey guy is really some dodgy mod.

Never trust people with a black hat &#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    My name is Marc and I am the new admin guy on a power trip&nbsp;

Well actually that is a joke but let me explain...

gald its a joke

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by 7thElement@5 December 2003 - 00:40
    Never trust people with a black hat &#33;
    What? What? What?
    You lookin&#39; for trouble?

Thanks for taking care of our internet home...

Please remember that I am responsible to make sure that this "ship" doesnt go down.
    Does that mean we&#39;ll have to call you captain?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast