Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Help

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@6 December 2003 - 00:12
    errmm, go 4 it. i went 4 it and guess who has a date 4 2morrow?? (not my hand this time ) although, me and my hand will still b friends
    You got a date with your foot?

Dude! Score!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    *u know ur cool when*

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by bujub22@5 December 2003 - 19:14
    walk up to her and tell her the truth dat u like her , atleast u tried if she turned u down  u will never score just wondering what to say be u -try to bring up things u like and see if she like that too or just ask her what she likes that alone should spark a conversation good luck    

sorry if so shitty i cant type and it shows
    if i go up to her and tell that i love her without even her knowing me it will be disastrous.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by SnnY@5 December 2003 - 20:25
    She's in a class lower than you?

But not younger, does this mean that you are exceptionally clever or that she...?

Either way, there may be an advantage you can exploit there.

Otherwise, try to talk with her when you are both in line at lunch-break or something, you can start by commenting on how long you have to wait or something to that effect, and then work your way in from there, if she responds.
    i m smaller than most of the students in my class as i was born on the 30th of december so she is not much younger than me.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by gemby!@5 December 2003 - 23:04
    RITE im a girl and therefore take my advice

she might of been staring back cos you were staring at her and she was wondering what you were doing maybe she thought you were nice looking - who knows!

you should just go up to her and say hi - introduce yourself and get to know her a bit

after a while you can ask her out

but if she says no do not paint your walls black and follow her - that wont help

and DO NOT say i love you to her straight away !! that would scare the shit out of me
    how can i go straight upto her and start talking without even knowing who she is.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    how do you guys like the idea that i dedicate a website on her to tell her that a boy from her school wants to become her friend.i wont disclose my name or class.i shall leave a text box where she can leave her e-mail id or she can contact me through an anonymus email id.i will leave the url of the site in a paper on her table so that she reads it and visits it.how do you think she will feel about it.

thnx guys for all your helpful suggestions.i m ready to accept more.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by ibelledthecat@5 December 2003 - 15:09
    Do any of you guys know how to make friendship with a girl you love but hardly know ?

Let me tell you my story.It is like this.

in my school there is a girl in a class lower than me but not younger than me.she is probably 1-2 inches taller than me.i like the girl but neither of us know each other.she is quite preserved and does not talk to boys.just today i stared at her and she stered back for about 5secs. and then turned away her face.i would really appreciate some help from you guys and ladies on how to become her friend and then telling her that i love her.
    please i love her dearly and always think only about her.she makes me try to become a better person.please be kind enough to give me your suggestions on this matter.
    Sounds like a crush, to "love her" and not know her.

Just go right up to her and be yourself. She says no, then move on. Trust me waiting does nothing. I am probably more than twice your age, and if I knew then, at your age, what I know now.... ....just don't waste time, because time is short.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik+6 December 2003 - 03:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik &#064; 6 December 2003 - 03:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ibelledthecat@5 December 2003 - 15:09
    Do any of you guys know how to make friendship with a girl you love but hardly know ?

Let me tell you my story.It is like this.

in my school there is a girl in a class lower than me but not younger than me.she is probably 1-2 inches taller than me.i like the girl but neither of us know each other.she is quite preserved and does not talk to boys.just today i stared at her and she stered back for about 5secs. and then turned away her face.i would really appreciate some help from you guys and ladies on how to become her friend and then telling her that i love her.
    please i love her dearly and always think only about her.she makes me try to become a better person.please be kind enough to give me your suggestions on this matter.
    Sounds like a crush, to "love her" and not know her.

Just go right up to her and be yourself. She says no, then move on. Trust me waiting does nothing. I am probably more than twice your age, and if I knew then, at your age, what I know now.... ....just don&#39;t waste time, because time is short. [/b][/quote]
    i cant continue life without her. if not this life i will get her in the next.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Do you know anyone that knows her? If you do, great instant conversation starter, get em to introduce you.
    If not, wait for a situation where your near her and start a conversation about anything. Like if shes carrying a skateboard you could be like "hey you skate/where you session" or if shes wearing vans/reeboks/nikes/airwalk sneaks you could be like "I like you shoes where you get em" Ok, yeah, I&#39;m outta touch with this youngster stuff but just look for something that you can get talking to her with. Even if its just a brief conversation every few days keep on chatting. See how it goes. If it ends that she really is&#39;nt interested then ,as hard as it is, try to forget it. Dont worry cos we&#39;ve all been there before. It sucks at the time but you&#39;ll look back on it as just another memory of you growing up. Most of all dont let it all get you down and shit.
    Anyway, hope it all works out

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by namzuf9@6 December 2003 - 03:33
    Do you know anyone that knows her? If you do, great instant conversation starter, get em to introduce you.
    If not, wait for a situation where your near her and start a conversation about anything. Like if shes carrying a skateboard you could be like "hey you skate/where you session" or if shes wearing vans/reeboks/nikes/airwalk sneaks you could be like "I like you shoes where you get em" Ok, yeah, I&#39;m outta touch with this youngster stuff but just look for something that you can get talking to her with. Even if its just a brief conversation every few days keep on chatting. See how it goes. If it ends that she really is&#39;nt interested then ,as hard as it is, try to forget it. Dont worry cos we&#39;ve all been there before. It sucks at the time but you&#39;ll look back on it as just another memory of you growing up. Most of all dont let it all get you down and shit.
    Anyway, hope it all works out
    what can i tell her about her darned uniform.that your skirt is of the right shade?. she comes to school by bus.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast