Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Auto Search More

except for the one below search for, but that just brings up my search history

2. File Sharing   -   #12

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!! No solutions then???

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    We have given u the solution m8 (no offence intended here) but u seem 2 have trouble seeing.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    Try the one above Search for :

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Old Fella
    See, just had to spell it out a little bit clearer. Be nice for people to come back and tell us if there problem was fixed.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    I KNOW THATS RIGHT

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Quote:- We have given u the solution m8 (no offence intended here) but u seem 2 have trouble seeing.

None taken. I understand how it would seem that way but there seriously is no grey box with an arrow inside like the one shown in the screenshot (which are showing now!!!!&#33. How do you post a screenshot? I'll post one up for you to see what I mean.

Thanx

Karl

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    U go 2 uploadit.org and upload it there, then when u have the url of the file u have just uploaded, u paste it into ur next post.

10. File Sharing   -   #20

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast