Thread: Jumping Around

Hey, i cant seem to find the answer to this anywhere, and its not in the options (that I could see). When I'm in the dl list, the screen's "focus" will suddenly shoot down to some seemingly random dl, possibly one that just changed to connecting or lost contact, etc. Is there any way to stop this? Thank YOu.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Balasuthrius@5 December 2003 - 18:48
    Hey, i cant seem to find the answer to this anywhere, and its not in the options (that I could see). When I'm in the dl list, the screen's "focus" will suddenly shoot down to some seemingly random dl, possibly one that just changed to connecting or lost contact, etc. Is there any way to stop this? Thank YOu.
    check your accelertors setting

options>klite extension options>accelerator

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks, but that doesn't help at all. Nowhere in any of my menus do i see an option that makes it focus on different things. Maybe I just can't find it, or maybe you have a different accelarator.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Turn of the Accelerator, it may help and if not...well, the screen focuses on the current hightlighted download and, i think, nothing can be done

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Balasuthrius@6 December 2003 - 23:16
    Thanks, but that doesn't help at all. Nowhere in any of my menus do i see an option that makes it focus on different things. Maybe I just can't find it, or maybe you have a different accelarator.
    pay attention to your settings adn what is being accelerated and the time bettween acceleration

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Once again, could you be more specific? What do you mean by "adn"? When you say "pay attention", you dont tell me what to be on the lookout for. Could you please clarify.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Balasuthrius@8 December 2003 - 15:45
    (...)What do you mean by "adn"?(...)
    Problably it's AND

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Just turn off the damned Accelerator and see if that stops it.

To do this you need to Right Click on Any Download in you're Download List and then go to Accelerator>Disable